1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ended up passing. Just too much money for a version that doesn't really excite me. I'll wait to see if they make one for Apocalypse.

Wolvie 1970's PIMP!! wolvie pimp.jpgwolvie pimp2.jpg

Oh yea they finally pretty much nailed it with this one. Cant wait for mine to get here. These 70s bashes look awesome too bt im still kinda on the fence with putting one together. Im still looking for ideas for my extra sculpt i have coming. Gonna have a "cigar sculpt" done bt all the reference pics i find i dont 100% like. They show too much teeth for me lol. What u guys think would make a really good alternate head with cigar

still debating about whether or not to keep my order. Figure looks great, but I get the feeling that I'll be able to pick him up for a reduced price later on.

So does anyone have a clearer when SS will have this? I was told March a few pages back, too which its the end of. SS lists March-April but BBTS says August, which is a huge discrepancy.

Back