1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New to 1/6 guys, just thought I'd share my thoughts on this Wolvie... Just recieved mine last week from budget stark. Really pleased over all. Like all of you mentioned mostly with the head sculpt. Would provide pics but unfortunately I just made this account do not know how to import photos on my mobile device (iPhone 5) if anyone has tips for uploading photos please hit me up

This is probably a dumb question since I'm pretty sure what the answer is, but is the PopToys jacket real leather?

looks good, I also used the Steve Rogers Boots. WOLVIE 19703.jpg

The body I used it on was a knock off the Wolverine body. It has the thigh enhancers molded in.

Possible the jeans just aren't tailored well to the body used for this figure.

The body I used it on was a knock off the Wolverine body. It has the thigh enhancers molded in.

It looks good. And to be fair, the jeans look better tighter, in a "70's jeans WERE tighter" kind of way.

Wow, when did this thing ship? Last time I checked this was not due out until August! Very cool to see Hot Toys pumping out the figures.

Great pics by everyone. For the average Wolverine fan and someone who would like to have a Wolverine on my shelf... is this figure worth it at $240? It seems a little pricey for me. I loved the X-Men 3 Wolverine suit but the head sculpt just was not there for me. I really like the upper attire choice on this one but those pants I do not really care for, can you swap them out? The sculpt is fine but I really like The Origins wolverine sculpt; it looks the best to me. I really like the custom civilian look for wolverine though, really wished Hot Toys made that.....

How much did the custom civilian Wolverine cost some of you (if you do not mind me asking). I have always wanted a wolverine but something on each figure I never really cared for.

Back