Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my 2 week notice--shipping is $19.37. Not too bad. Anytime shipping is under $20 is good.

Heresy!

crtJwlh.gif

For me I just want another person to get the figure at retail. I have paid many high ebay prices to get figures I missed.

We wanted to let you know that the status of the following item(s) is now cancelled.

Order ID

Date Cancelled

Status

#TC557***

08/01/2014

Cancelled

If you have any questions, let us know so we can assist you further!

Happy Collecting,

The Sideshow Team

Call us: 1-855-SIDESHOW Int: 1-805-214-2157 Shop CharactersOn SaleWhat's New
Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Sideshowtoy.com

Yeah, I've done that too. Offered things at below retail value, also bought things just to flip. I'm unsure on this one. I may just sell it here for retail plus shipping, that way I can at least keep the rewards points.

It's a crime that my shipping is gonna cost $15 on this. I live 20 miles from sideshow. I can ship something twice and big and twice as heavy across three more towns for cheaper than that.1=

I used my reward points on this one, ended paying $220.26 with shipping. shipping was 20 bucks for me.

if anyone is looking to sell for retail + shipping, please PM me. I'm still on WL! Thanks :)

LOL at all the people complaining about a shipping cost of $15.

You don't know how lucky you have it.

That's entirely besides the point. This is a matter of relativity. If one thing costs you $50 to ship to Australia, but then something the same size from the same place costs you $100 to ship to Australia, that's bogus, even if it costs someone somewhere else in the world $200, it doesn't diminish your experience of bogusness.

That's entirely besides the point. This is a matter of relativity. If one thing costs you $50 to ship to Australia, but then something the same size from the same place costs you $100 to ship to Australia, that's bogus, even if it costs someone somewhere else in the world $200, it doesn't diminish your experience of bogusness.

If you feel it's bogus that Sideshow are passing on shipping costs to you, don't buy from Sideshow. Vote with your wallet.

If you feel it's bogus that Sideshow are passing on shipping costs to you, don't buy from Sideshow. Vote with your wallet.

I feel they are overcharging. You are missing the point entirely. I expect to pay for shipping. I don't expect to overpay.

If I shipped something that is Python's size and weight to sideshow from where I am, I would pay about $8, MAX. They charged me double that. I understand some of that is for handling, but it shouldn't double the cost. Not to mention they get wholesale rates. So I contest while they charged me $15 for shipping, it only cost them $5-7.

It's a crime that my shipping is gonna cost $15 on this. I live 20 miles from sideshow. I can ship something twice and big and twice as heavy across three more towns for cheaper than that.1=

I used my reward points on this one, ended paying $220.26 with shipping. shipping was 20 bucks for me.

Hold on a tick. I live in Hawaii and my shipping cost for Python is $10 (for which I'm incredibly grateful, Sideshow). SurlyJ, are they putting yours in a cab?

Hold on a tick. I live in Hawaii and my shipping cost for Python is $10 (for which I'm incredibly grateful, Sideshow). SurlyJ, are they putting yours in a cab?

Seriously? OK, now I know something bogus is going on. Gonna give them a call on Monday.

Back