Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already had to sell my 2 most recent figures I received and just cancelled 2 others. I HAVE to be able to keep this guy or I will be extremely disappointed. I am just glad my DC armory is on flex until November as I see that is early as well - that one is a must for me too.

For those who haven't canceled and is thinking of doing so, you should just keep it then resell. I seem a few sell for 400+ on eBay, lol. Think of it as investment

People like you are why I hate this hobby....guys like lotus000 are why I enjoy this hobby

Kind of sad about missing out on this one, the color combo is probably going to look even better in hand, can't wait to see the pics start rolling in.

So I am super happy that I got my notice but can someone tell me when the hell SS jacked up the shipping price, and why they did it?

How to make sure that my order gets the Pack Out treatment? i did contact them before that i want all my Pre-orders have the pack out option .. As of now i have my shipping cost at $25.83 and i live in Canada so i doubt that includes Pack out..

Back