Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled guys . Someone will convert . I got ancient predator coming in two weeks . Then I got mark 42 , elder predator and Robo cop coming . I can't cancel any of them . Good luck !

I'm still upset that I missed this. I was 100% in on it but I was busy and missed it when it was available. Hopefully my WL converts.
I would not sweat it the heart breaker is coming out I am trying to move away from repaints and re releases pretty soon you whole collection is full of 4 Thor's 5, Captain America's and 3 black widows and so on and so on.

I would like to have a more diverse collection

I'm only getting this one because I like the look and color and mainly because I don't have a current Iron Man. This one will probably fill that gap until the diecast Mark III.

As far as the UPS vs. Fedex debate goes, living in New England, I've been much happier over the years with UPS. They tend to treat the packages I order with more care (could be even more still) and they tend to be less of a hassle. It seems like every time something arrives via Fedex there's some sort of complication and it shows up late or I have to pick up the package myself.

All my stuff comes UPS from Sideshow, and to Redmond, WA shipping on this one is $16.10. So Apparently for a $1 more Surly it'll go to Seattle, and I want to know the answer behind the $10 to Oahu shipping secret lol. Cause thats some ********.

All my stuff comes UPS from Sideshow, and to Redmond, WA shipping on this one is $16.10. So Apparently for a $1 more Surly it'll go to Seattle, and I want to know the answer behind the $10 to Oahu shipping secret lol. Cause thats some ********.

$10 to oahu $12 to kauai 100 miles away. Sound legit for us :lol

Why do i have a feeling SS is gonna hit us Hawaiians with raised shipping prices the next time we order :lol

Yeah I'm very much looking forward to the call on Monday. Went back and noticed that GA Cap was also $15. Wasn't paying attention at the time, but that's just so bogus. Meanwhile, my Light Armor Thor was 3lbs heavier and cost $10.

$10 to oahu $12 to kauai 100 miles away. Sound legit for us :lol

Why do i have a feeling SS is gonna hit us Hawaiians with raised shipping prices the next time we order :lol
If I do I'm going to send them a tiki idol like the cursed one Bobby Brady got on the Brady Bunch. Yeah it's bogus but they won't know that.

If I do I'm going to send them a tiki idol like the cursed one Bobby Brady got on the Brady Bunch. Yeah it's bogus but they won't know that.

So true, people think we love in grass huts and everyone wearing hula skirts are the norm smh

Anyways, im stoked, Iron Legion growing
mu2enute.jpg

Well like I've said to anyone hoping for a waitlist conversion, you can take mine for cost plus shipping. I'm happy to just take the rewards points and make sure it goes to someone on the boards.

Well like I've said to anyone hoping for a waitlist conversion, you can take mine for cost plus shipping. I'm happy to just take the rewards points and make sure it goes to someone on the boards.

Very generous offer!:clap

After seeing the above pics of the Red Snapper, HT need to make a regular version of the it. I don't like the slightly twisted torso.

I've got a preorder I'm thinking of cancelling, so I'll make the same offer for anyone else hoping to get this (my out of pocket cost, plus shipping).

Back