Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a crime that my shipping is gonna cost $15 on this. I live 20 miles from sideshow. I can ship something twice and big and twice as heavy across three more towns for cheaper than that.1=

Be cheeky and ask to go pick it up :p likely say no but worth a shot!

Hold on a tick. I live in Hawaii and my shipping cost for Python is $10 (for which I'm incredibly grateful, Sideshow). SurlyJ, are they putting yours in a cab?

:hi5: for being in Hawaii. What isle if I may ask?

I think this all started due to me posting my confirmation and it showed shipping was like $12.

Wait you get yours $2 cheaper than me??? How is that?!?! :lol

Mine just got processed!

Due to ship August 15th. Seeing as i'm in the UK that probably means late August for me.

*HYPE INTENSIFIES*

:hi5: for being in Hawaii. What isle if I may ask?

I think this all started due to me posting my confirmation and it showed shipping was like $12.

Wait you get yours $2 cheaper than me??? How is that?!?! :lol
Oahu. :duff

Maybe they cut me a deal since I have a lot on order (as if). It could be because I made a big fuss once about shipping (they wanted to charge me about $30 for a clone). Or perhaps the stars aligned and I got lucky somehow.

My orders have always been shipped UPS except for a couple of exceptions.

Oahu. :duff

Maybe they cut me a deal since I have a lot on order (as if). It could be because I made a big fuss once about shipping (they wanted to charge me about $30 for a clone). Or perhaps the stars aligned and I got lucky somehow.

My orders have always been shipped UPS except for a couple of exceptions.

Wow... Im thinking im the only guy on Kauai that collects Hot Toys :lol

I've always had UPS from day 1. I do find it odd that others are paying more

Back