Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Emotional purchasing high has subsided. I have made a decision to cancel my PO today. Hopefully a wait list will convert for someone here who wants the figure more than I do at this point.

The Emotional purchasing high has subsided. I have made a decision to cancel my PO today. Hopefully a wait list will convert for someone here who wants the figure more than I do at this point.

Just did the exact same move. Congratz to whoever gets mine!

Thinking the same. Being an adult with responsibilities other than toys ( admittedly kool arse toys)is also weighing in at this time as well..

Dont do it you might regret it!!

Eh. I sold off many of my other IM armors and am not too broken up about it. Looks like ppl are paying close to $500 on ebay for this guy though... so flipping is an attractive options. Kudos to the kind souls that just cancel though. Nicer people than I.

Eh. I sold off many of my other IM armors and am not too broken up about it. Looks like ppl are paying close to $500 on ebay for this guy though... so flipping is an attractive options. Kudos to the kind souls that just cancel though. Nicer people than I.

For me I just want another person to get the figure at retail. I have paid many high ebay prices to get figures I missed.

We wanted to let you know that the status of the following item(s) is now cancelled.

Order ID

Date Cancelled

Status

#TC557***

08/01/2014

Cancelled

If you have any questions, let us know so we can assist you further!

Happy Collecting,

The Sideshow Team

Call us: 1-855-SIDESHOW Int: 1-805-214-2157 Shop CharactersOn SaleWhat's New
Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Sideshowtoy.com

For those who haven't canceled and is thinking of doing so, you should just keep it then resell. I seem a few sell for 400+ on eBay, lol. Think of it as investment

Back