Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I watched the film again last night and I tried to spot this guy but I didn't see him. Since most armors are blink and you miss them, he may have been in the circle when they first show up but I didn't pause to check. Whatever he's still badass looking and I want him. :lol

So I watched the film again last night and I tried to spot this guy but I didn't see him. Since most armors are blink and you miss them, he may have been in the circle when they first show up but I didn't pause to check. Whatever he's still badass looking and I want him. :lol

Here he is, totally a blink and miss :lol, I cant even get a clear shot on the Bluray :slap
Iron Man 3 2013 BDRip 1080p DTS multisub-HighCode.mkv_snapshot_01.42.22_[2014.07.04_05.33.23].jpg
^^^ thats Blue Steel^^^(Silver Centurion repaint)^^^ beside him​

Here he is, totally a blink and miss :lol, I cant even get a clear shot on the Bluray :slap
View attachment 118465
^^^ thats Blue Steel^^^(Silver Centurion repaint)^^^ beside him​

Always makes me chuckle when we get figures that get around 2 seconds screen time, and yet there are characters throughout entire Trilogies that are still waiting to be seen! :rotfl

Always makes me chuckle when we get figures that get around 2 seconds screen time, and yet there are characters throughout entire Trilogies that are still waiting to be seen! :rotfl

No S***........no Pepper? Armors sell. Period.

Back