Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is Midas, Python is not seen in the film

wrong! :lol
Look, I try and grab a 60fps version of the movie, but on my Bluray this is the clearest shot of him I can get
Iron Man 3 2013 BDRip 1080p DTS multisub-HighCode.mkv_snapshot_01.42.22_[2014.07.04_10.48.45].jpg

wrong! :lol
Look, I try and grab a 60fps version of the movie, but on my Bluray this is the clearest shot of him I can get
View attachment 118511
That's MIDAS. You can see that the leg armor is the Mark VII's, not Heartbreaker. Can tell by the calf armor and the armor on the thigh where his thigh missles shoot out from. We don't see Python at all.

That's MIDAS. You can see that the leg armor is the Mark VII's, not Heartbreaker. Can tell by the calf armor and the armor on the thigh where his thigh missles shoot out from. We don't see Python at all.

That's what I thought, he does have an awful lot of black on him though like in places that wouldn't be shadowed. Idk who really cares at this point.:lol Was the mystery ever solved as to which mk pepper kills, because it definitely looks like mk 7 but people said it was 8 or 9, its almost impossible to see its legs in any shots.

That's what I thought, he does have an awful lot of black on him though like in places that wouldn't be shadowed. Idk who really cares at this point.:lol Was the mystery ever solved as to which mk pepper kills, because it definitely looks like mk 7 but people said it was 8 or 9, its almost impossible to see its legs in any shots.

Yeah that was the 9 I believe

@Hologram AI: I will prove that is Python. :lecture

what do you think that the price will be of this one?

he looks like one iron man also but dont know witch one but he looks almost the same

Watch it in motion, it's all gold there is no black.

The final armor Pepper destroyed was the Mark 8, the Mark 9 has the Centurion style helmet.

EpEy11L.jpg

The final armor Pepper destroyed was the Mark 8, the Mark 9 has the Centurion style helmet.

All right I watched it on the big screen in my living room, and I had 2 other people say they only see Gold, so I was wrong, my apologies to HologramAI

It so blurry and dark though, even in 1080p Full HD its hard to tell, there is one frame where behind the knee looks black, and behind the faceplate also looks dark :gah: I wish there was a way to be 100% sure, but in the mean time I will concede that it's Midas
:bow

All right I watched it on the big screen in my living room, and I had 2 other people say they only see Gold, so I was wrong, my apologies to HologramAI

It so blurry and dark though, even in 1080p Full HD its hard to tell, there is one frame where behind the knee looks black, and behind the faceplate also looks dark :gah: I wish there was a way to be 100% sure, but in the mean time I will concede that it's Midas
:bow

Also it's legs are not twice the thickness of the standard armor.

EpEy11L.jpg

The only problem is the mk 8 doesn't have silver on its jetpack like 7 does. At least its not showing up on the pics I've seen, I also noticed that the mk10 has the feet of red snapper, thighs of mk 7 and what looks like hammerheads chest. Id like to see how they make that not look ridicules because snappers feet are way to big to be on a normal body. He'd look like he has elephantiasis of the feet. :rotfl

May i ask about this "Canada situation?" Because iam in Canada and iam looking forward for this figure and now iam getting worried bec of this..

As a toy fair exclusive Canadians will get to buy this one as well. The only ones SS restricts are the "Movie Promos" (BD Mark VII / Golden Age Cap) - if you are in Canada, you have to go to another Hot Toys distributor other than SS to get movie promo editions.

Thats wierd, is it that with those they only ship to US addresses or do they ship to other countries too? Do SS have any shipping restrictions for these exclusives to countries other than the US/Canada (I'm in the UK)

May i ask about this "Canada situation?" Because iam in Canada and iam looking forward for this figure and now iam getting worried bec of this..

oh, whenever Exclusives are released Sideshow is only allowed to sell to certain territories because of restrictions, the last Movie Promo was stated to be available in certain countries during certain promotional time-frames, when it was released, Canadian customers where unable to buy it because of delivery restrictions

.....that being said it may not apply to these exclusives.

Thats wierd, is it that with those they only ship to US addresses or do they ship to other countries too? Do SS have any shipping restrictions for these exclusives to countries other than the US/Canada (I'm in the UK)

I dont believe so as I ordered the Golden Age Captain America and I am in Ireland

Sideshow hates Canadians. They are jealous of Tim Hortons Coffee and Maple Syrup. So they hold back figures from them. Been that way for years, isn't going to change anytime soon.

If SS won't ship a movie promo to you, say in UK, then another HT distributor has the coverage...usually from Asia. They do ship to other countries, but the two major countries they always cut are Canada and Australia. Canada has a HT distributor, I don't know about Australia...

Back