Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know this for a fact but from what I read the midas was hyped up to be extremely limited, turned out that it wasn't as limited as most were led to believe, not to say that it wasn't limited compare to say the mark vii but I see this is guy being around the same numbers as midas, but again that's just my. 02, truth is its all just speculation at this point but this seems to be a ht trend so I don't see my theory too far odd the mark either.
There is also the hkd price sighting that converted to 216usd about.

Hoping your right but I see this guy going for around the $300 mark, your getting the same stuff as you are for the midas and will probably be about the same amount as midas was, ht knows it, it will be an ez sell even at $300. But I would love for you to be right.

oh scary thoughts :horror

There is also the hkd price sighting that converted to 216usd about.

I really hope your right but to me, If I was ht or ss why would I sell it for less when I know I can get more? Midas was a tf ex too and even at $300 it sold out pretty quick, despite all the complaints about the high price. But who knows maybe ss turned a new leaf lol.

So that's all that exclusives are now? Re-releases and repaints? What ever happened to these things being completely new figures?

To me, without the headsculpt, it's not really Iron MAN. It's just a robot...It takes away the uniqueness of the character...
That's just me...
This is unofficially my rule when it comes to Iron Man figures too. If the suit wasn't prominently featured or at least worn by Tony on screen I'm not all that interested. That's why I'm considering Silver Centurion as a possible purchase. That said I kind of like the color scheme of the Python armor but I can't see myself burning it. Especially considering I want the other two Toy Fair Exclusive figures as is and dont need a third added to the bill :lol

This is unofficially my rule when it comes to Iron Man figures too. If the suit wasn't prominently featured or at least worn by Tony on screen I'm not all that interested. That's why I'm considering Silver Centurion as a possible purchase. That said I kind of like the color scheme of the Python armor but I can't see myself burning it. Especially considering I want the other two Toy Fair Exclusive figures as is and dont need a third added to the bill :lol

So you've bought every Iron Man armor right? :rotfl

oh some gems your missing I see, with regards to the Silly thing, I had that but flipped it for major $$$, my biggest HT's regret, I never thought I'd feel bad about making money

No, I meant those are the only 2 that never met his screen time requirement. :lol

So you've bought every Iron Man armor right? :rotfl
:lol Not even close. I got into the 1/6th collecting game late so I missed a bunch of them. The diecast Mark XLII will be my first and I have the diecast Iron Patriot ordered, the only Iron Man figure I actually currently have is Tony Stark- Mechanic figure . Silver Centurion is a maybe at this point but I'm leaning towards getting it.

I would think the Sideshow offices would be closed tomorrow due to the 4th of July. Unless they can just pre-program their site to put up a pre-order page at a certain date and time or something. Still though I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see these go up for order for a while. I think that last year the reveals came from Hot Toys first and then were slowly put up to order.

Teasers don't necessarily mean anything though. The 66 Batmobile teaser has been in the preview section for over a year now and still isn't up for order. Obviously the Toy Fair figures will come sooner than that but just saying the preview teaser section doesn't necessarily mean much.

Teasers don't necessarily mean anything though. The 66 Batmobile teaser has been in the preview section for over a year now and still isn't up for order. Obviously the Toy Fair figures will come sooner than that but just saying the preview teaser section doesn't necessarily mean much.
:lecture :goodpost:

Ask the Michael Jackson Thriller or Ichabod Crane fans how long they've been waiting for those teasers to go live for.

May want to wear body armor before doing so.

:lecture :goodpost:

Ask the Michael Jackson Thriller or Ichabod Crane fans how long they've been waiting for those teasers to go live for.

May want to wear body armor before doing so.

Or ask the Micheal Jackson Smooth Criminal fans how they feel..... So dissapointed in that

Back