Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rule is no headsculpt, no deal. Pass for me! One more the masses!

Aye, captain! A great rule, one I've also adopted. So far all I have is Silver Centurion on pre-order, but I'm scoping out a bunch of other armors to purchase eventually, and I realized pretty quickly that I'm going to need some kind of focus to my Iron Man collecting. So my rules are:

1. Downey had to have actually worn it in a movie
2. It has to include a (good) Downey headsculpt
3. It has to be visually interesting or otherwise unique in some way (i.e., I won't buy a figure just for a new paintjob)
4. It has to look like a guy could actually fit inside it.

Those rules are my way of not going down the road to madness. Right now I'm planning on picking up a Mark 1 at some point; other than that I'm waiting to see what else HT offers, because the Mark 1 and the Silver Centurion are pretty much the only ones that meet my criteria at the moment, I think.

Everyone calls Igor the Hulk-Buster, but I don't think it is. It has a jack on its back; it's meant for heavy construction jobs. But maybe a Hulkbuster will appear in Avengers 2? or maybe Stark will just decide that instead of having 42 different armors that all break apart getting hit by a truck or fighting Extremis soldiers, he should have just one super-badass armor that can go toe-to-toe with the Hulk.

Looks like 6 of our 13 Hall of Armor Bays will be occupied with Hot Toys figures by the end of the year :)

Any of our chinese reading friends care to elaborate on the 600 in the poster? is this a 600 each 200 each?

$_57.JPG

It states that members of Toy Hunters VIP and Secret Base can order 1 set each. For non-members, each figure is limited to 600 pieces only.

Hmmm, well thats not many between the numerous fans who want one, and the many many scalpers who want to make some easy money.

Everyone calls Igor the Hulk-Buster, but I don't think it is. It has a jack on its back; it's meant for heavy construction jobs. But maybe a Hulkbuster will appear in Avengers 2? or maybe Stark will just decide that instead of having 42 different armors that all break apart getting hit by a truck or fighting Extremis soldiers, he should have just one super-badass armor that can go toe-to-toe with the Hulk.

Um, no one calls Igor the Hulkbuster, there are concept art and set photos of Hulkbuster in AoU. Some people have been speculating how much bigger Hulkbuster might be than Igor, since that will have some direct ramifications on how much a figure would cost, as we know Igor is already $510.

This dude is why heartbreaker was delayed. HT used all the damn legs for this. Lmao

Um, no one calls Igor the Hulkbuster, there are concept art and set photos of Hulkbuster in AoU. Some people have been speculating how much bigger Hulkbuster might be than Igor, since that will have some direct ramifications on how much a figure would cost, as we know Igor is already $510.

You're right and it's too bad, Hulk buster was the one I've been wishing for since the IM mania started, but after seeing those set shots and it's massiveness, I'm probably going to be priced out without selling something.

Pretty sure this dude will ring out at 249.99

Hoping your right but I see this guy going for around the $300 mark, your getting the same stuff as you are for the midas and will probably be about the same amount as midas was, ht knows it, it will be an ez sell even at $300. But I would love for you to be right.

Hoping your right but I see this guy going for $300, your getting the same stuff as you are for the midas and ht knows it will be an ez sell.
I was always under the impression that the midas exclusive was less than that of toy fairs exclusives.

I was always under the impression that the midas exclusive was less than that of toy fairs exclusives.

Don't know this for a fact but from what I read the midas was hyped up to be extremely limited, turned out that it wasn't as limited as most were led to believe, not to say that it wasn't limited compare to say the mark vii but I see this guy being around the same numbers as midas, but again that's just my. 02, truth is its all just speculation at this point but this seems to be a ht trend so I don't see my theory too far off the mark either.

Back