Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right I watched it on the big screen in my living room, and I had 2 other people say they only see Gold, so I was wrong, my apologies to HologramAI

It so blurry and dark though, even in 1080p Full HD its hard to tell, there is one frame where behind the knee looks black, and behind the faceplate also looks dark :gah: I wish there was a way to be 100% sure, but in the mean time I will concede that it's Midas
:bow

Here, just compare Midas to a few frames later, when Tank flies in- remembering Tank is just Heartbreaker in brown, so note both the shape of the legs on Tank as well as what an actual two tone paint job looks like in this shadowy light

XvAfGOf.png

4V7w8r6.png

N9YGRc2.png

And if that were Python the whole chestplate would be black, it clearly isn't

G759TXF.jpg

If SS won't ship a movie promo to you, say in UK, then another HT distributor has the coverage...usually from Asia. They do ship to other countries, but the two major countries they always cut are Canada and Australia. Canada has a HT distributor, I don't know about Australia...

No we dont... we used to have one (worked for it) but it went **** up and even then it was a Sub of SS. If youre thinking toys 2 they dont distribute

@Braniac
@CanadaClone
@HokieTwo
Oh ok thank atleast that cleared things up iam just new to 1/6th collecting and also new here in Canada but staying for good thats why combination of those instances makes it a bit difficult in terms of collecting since i really dont know much where to find Hot Toys stuff yet besides SideShow.. On that note for those that are in Canada any tip on where to buy old Irom Man figures here?Also any toy/comics related comvention that i need to look out for? Iam living in Canada , btw belated Canada Day also Happy Independence Day to all our American friends.

Here, just compare Midas to a few frames later, when Tank flies in- remembering Tank is just Heartbreaker in brown, so note both the shape of the legs on Tank as well as what an actual two tone paint job looks like in this shadowy light

4V7w8r6.png

On the right it's the Mark 19 " Tiger"

image.jpg

4V7w8r6.png

On the right it's the Mark 19 " Tiger"

View attachment 118597

Yes, on the frame before that you have a better view of him. Tiger is a Mark 7 helmet, Hammerhead torso, Mark 7 shoulders and bicep, Heartbreaker forearms, Mark 7 thighs, and Thumper shins and boots. Quite a kitbash :lol

AY7C0MV.png

No we dont... we used to have one (worked for it) but it went **** up and even then it was a Sub of SS. If youre thinking toys 2 they dont distribute

They sell, but they can get everything...Movie Promos (Mark VII BD / GOLDEN CAP), Toy Fair exclusives (Colton / Superman / 212 Troopers) , Hong Kong exclusives (Rose Hill Tony) etc...

people what is the best iron man from this:

MMS197D02
MMS145
MMS123
MMS132

or tis one who comes out?

well yes but if you need to take one what is the best for the collection?

lets say top 3

Last time I was this anxious about a pre-order was Golden Age Cap.... I camped out on SSC for days leading up to pre-ordering.... then I take a short 4 hour break to go see The Winter Soldier and come back to find the listing active.... luckily it had only been up an hour and I got my order in, a few hours later it was waitlisted

So I did a little digging through the Midas thread because I forgot how that all went down. He was announced August 5th but we weren't able to preorder till DECEMBER 2ND. God that wait was agonizing and they really didn't tell us much in the months leading up to it. So here's hoping there is better communication and a much MUCH faster preorder time. Let the waiting game begin...:impatient:

Midas was an anomaly, at least Sideshow has Python up on their 'Coming soon' section so that should put to rest a lot of the uneasiness that surrounded Midas.

Many members caved early of got stuck with $600 price tags on eBay for Midas before December.

Back