1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the pics Stealth V3teran, well done sir.

This will be my first Spidey figure but he probably won't hit the UK until the end of the year. :slap

:lol

Ah but all good things come to those who wait as that old saying goes.....I'm not convincing you am I?

lol, to be honest buying from HK doesn't have to be the inflated prices we're used to seeing from timcent and the likes. loonten gets his stock around the same time if not before sideshow and his prices match their price before fed ex too which again you don't have to pay with loonten and they aren't to different from Uk sellers prices either, so they are kind of a moot point really Uk sellers, suppose the flex pay is one of the pro's for UK though. Its all personal preference though i suppose :duff

lol, to be honest buying from HK doesn't have to be the inflated prices we're used to seeing from timcent and the likes. loonten gets his stock around the same time if not before sideshow and his prices match their price before fed ex too which again you don't have to pay with loonten and they aren't to different from Uk sellers prices either, so they are kind of a moot point really Uk sellers, suppose the flex pay is one of the pro's for UK though. Its all personal preference though i suppose :duff

Yep all true pal.

TBH as soon as I got into this hobby I never really knew any different so I always had to wait for my stuff to arrive and I'm used to it now and letting the anticipation grow while the figures get here (UK) is a small part of this hobby I reckon. :duff

I'm itching to order this, but I must wait for Spook to end! I'll be getting this for ~125 bucks before shipping and taxes, less than what I paid for the first ASM figure I bought with Spook codes from last year.

They are indeed!

I'm glad that this polished up nicely in the end. This was a firm NO when the proto's were first dropped. I wish HT would make improving figs from proto to production a habit.

Agreed buddy :hi5: I'm still skeptical about the dirt spots cropping up on every figure though. Hope for the best I guess.

Got my notifications. Gonna cancel 1 or the other. If I go with the reg, I get $20 off. If I go with the ex., I get a useless accessory and a cool stand cover for a stand I won't use. But still, ex. What to do, what to do. . .

*insert laughing Heston gif here*

When a waitlist product arrives at Sideshow it will often come back for sale for a day or two since they always have extras. It just depends how long the waitlist is. Light armor Thor for example was in stock for a couple of days after the first batch shipped out.

In theory you could just wait and be able to use a code on the Ex. It's always a risk but since you are on the fence it's an option.

Personally the Ex is worth $20 to me so i'm keeping my order.

DSC_1158.jpg

DSC_1156.jpg

DSC_1162.jpg

Back