1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for my ex to convert. Never saw the movie, the costume is the closest thing to what I rember from the comics growing up. He looks great!

Has anyone heard about an updates about the 'Spider-Man/Peter Parker' combo we saw at SDCC? I plan on keeping this order, but if that is officially announced soon, I might back off of this one.

Has anyone heard about an updates about the 'Spider-Man/Peter Parker' combo we saw at SDCC? I plan on keeping this order, but if that is officially announced soon, I might back off of this one.

Seeing that it was the old TASM figure's Garfield as Parker head, I'd say don't expect much. It's possible that those were just Peter Parker figures HT kitbashed to crowd their Spidey display at the shows.

Seeing that it was the old TASM figure's Garfield as Parker head, I'd say don't expect much. It's possible that those were just Peter Parker figures HT kitbashed to crowd their Spidey display at the shows.

Ah, ok. Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed, but won't hold my breath. :lol

I want the combo pack too. Took this at SDCC.
66ce6d884e2c578a1ab4d098b585660b.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414985538978.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414985538978.jpg
    826.9 KB · Views: 500
On the fence with this one. Have the exclusive pre-ordered. It did turn out better than the early promo shots but it's still so expensive for what you get, since I have zero interest in 99% of the accessories.

Back