1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive me if this question has been answered already - been working and haven't had time to keep up with the threads - but do they use the same body from the first Amazing Spider-Man figure in the Amazing Spider-Man 2 figure? Wondered if it's the same height, etc. as the first one? Thanks.

Cheers,
Ken

As far as I know, it's pretty much the same body as the ASM. However, I think they put some padding in the shoulders and back and arms, you can feel it. The height is because the boots are much wider and the heels are thicker. And the head is bigger than the ASM head

Man, I really hate the accessories with this. Really like the figure and suit. I'm tempted to buy as I don't know if they will release another spidey for some time. Guess I'll just see when it ships. Seems like it has better poseability

What's up with this figure? It was released in HK a while ago, SS usually gets them a month later. No shipping notice.

Now i am reading about QC issues. I hope the delay is because SS are getting a different batch.

1689175_10152763248226276_216737035147468199_n.jpg

What could that black stuff be? Glue? Oil? I wonder if those who have this in hand have noticed if it spreads out overtime, or the spots stay as is. When I took a peek at a local dealer's stock I noticed some black spots on the figure's forehead, and that was in a sealed box.

Just got my spider man in from loonten on ebay and im pleased to say there are no black marks whatsoever. if im not mistaken isn't loonten's stock the same stock sideshow will be getting?. So hopefully they have picked up on it and sorted it? or i just got lucky.I've only had a quick look over it mainly for the marks, not a fan of the boot design i might glue them in place as i keep pulling one off when moving the leg.

At quick glance though its the best looking spiderman to date, can't wait get home to do some pics with him

Just got my spider man in from loonten on ebay and im pleased to say there are no black marks whatsoever. if im not mistaken isn't loonten's stock the same stock sideshow will be getting?. So hopefully they have picked up on it and sorted it? or i just got lucky.I've only had a quick look over it mainly for the marks, not a fan of the boot design i might glue them in place as i keep pulling one off when moving the leg.

At quick glance though its the best looking spiderman to date, can't wait get home to do some pics with him

That's good to hear. The Black Widow I bought from him hasn't arrived and it's been over two months now since it shipped. First time I haven't gotten a figure from him. :(

Back