1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the score Pete!! Can't wait to get your full review of his figure and overall impression - it was you who convinced me to snag the first ASM figure stating how well done it really is.

Congrats on the pickup, Skull! Nice to see you got one without any QC problems. :rock

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Congrats on the pickup, Skull! Nice to see you got one without any QC problems. :rock

Thanks buddy, that was my biggest concern, inspected it and back in the box till I get some time to review it:wink1:

Congrats Pete and looking forward to the review. Looks fantastic man :panic:

Thanks Keith, this really does seem like the best Spidey yet, super happy to have it, your going to love it:wink1:

Congrats on the score Pete!! Can't wait to get your full review of his figure and overall impression - it was you who convinced me to snag the first ASM figure stating how well done it really is.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Thanks Sean:hi5:

This one seems to top them all, I haven't really messed with it yet but first impression is high:yess:

Thanks buddy, that was my biggest concern, inspected it and back in the box till I get some time to review it:wink1:

Thanks Keith, this really does seem like the best Spidey yet, super happy to have it, your going to love it:wink1:

Yeah buddy, really looking forward to adding a Spidey, after all these years. The 1/4 scale served its purpose well, but now it's time for a 1/6 version.

Yeah buddy, really looking forward to adding a Spidey, after all these years. The 1/4 scale served its purpose well, but now it's time for a 1/6 version.

0050.gif

I ordered on September 22nd and received it today so not the fastest by far, but he does pack it well, bubble wrapped and double boxed:)

Thank you so much for that information. :) congrats on getting your figure! I ordered a Black Widow from them 3 months ago, shipped 2 months ago and still haven't received her. :( they are gonna send me a new one next week though. Odd because loontentoys has always been awesome with shipping to me till now. I guess it just got lost in the mail.

I'm a little hesitant to get this. Have we figured out if it was just one batch that had the coloration issues (e.g. Grease spots) on the HS? Saw a few reviews with these spots on the red part of his suit.

So thats a second from Loonten issue free, mine and now Skull its looking good for sideshow's batch :duff Congrats on the pickup skull such a good looking figure

_QUK3o5dlDAT3wWRSXf1izlnmO7o83TuMuJshuybPoE=w571-h849-no

So thats a second from Loonten issue free, mine and now Skull its looking good for sideshow's batch :duff Congrats on the pickup skull such a good looking figure

i also ordered via Loonten but i cant see the items for sale on their own ebay shop. anybody else has experienced this problem and knows how to fix this? sorry if this is off topic but as you already ordered via them maybe you can help me fix this problem.

Back