1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garfield is my favourite iteration so i would never sell mine. Under rated films and figures too.
1 (2).JPG
P1030018.JPG

2014 eh?
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just needs a better body, current figure looks like **** because of the body.
I enjoyed this figure but eventually sold it off because the proportions were too thin and 'alien' and started to bug me -- but worst of all the eyes looked grey rather than white. If they re-do it I hope they address those issues.

Garfield is my favourite iteration so i would never sell mine. Under rated films and figures too.

Awesome collection (and BD custom)! It has its flaws, but ASM2 is still my favorite Spidey movie. I rewatched it the other day for the first time in years, and now I really want a Spidey/Gwen display.

OIPkSxx.jpg

6THWBSU.jpg

I still like this Spidey, but undoubtedly, hopefully a newer NWH is in the works, curious to see how that'll turn out and compare to this one.

I would put good money down, betting that an updated release is going to happen. Hopefully no black marks under the mask this time out.
They likely won't use fabric this time around, so it'll have its own unique set of problems.

I love the big eyes on this suit, probably my favorite movie design so far. Although the Holland suit at the end of NWH might beat it.

Back