1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.. He looks really cheap in that picture. Maybe I just need to grab the original Spider-Man 3 red and blue suit..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the uninitiated this looks like a $100 figure at best.

ec3cd6496c5e46e72363d83982e42b9c_zps2543367d.jpg

And I am officially cancelling this guy. Someone is going to get the EX converted. Too much Batman stuff coming that looks way better. So good luck to everyone waiting for this one. I hope it turns out to be an awesome figure...

Right now my only wish is that the suit would no longer have that sticky-melting pattern. The rest of the issues we've been concerned with are pretty much done without improvements anyway, it seems.

And I am officially cancelling this guy. Someone is going to get the EX converted. Too much Batman stuff coming that looks way better. So good luck to everyone waiting for this one. I hope it turns out to be an awesome figure...
Same here man along with other Marvel figures. Along with the fact that I still haven't seen this movie, and might be content with my ASM Spider-Man.

Sideshow is doing a comic spidey. Hopefully it turns out well. This dude is getting canceled either way. I hope a freak gets the conversion.

Different price? I still like this figure. Best spidey thus far.

Yeah, I'd like to use a coupon code on it and knock 20 bucks off the total. I only ordered it because Sideshow only linked to the exclusive at the time, and it said that there was only about 10 left in stock.

I don't really want the canister, especially since I don't think it comes with a hand to hold it.

Yeah, I'd like to use a coupon code on it and knock 20 bucks off the total. I only ordered it because Sideshow only linked to the exclusive at the time, and it said that there was only about 10 left in stock.

I don't really want the canister, especially since I don't think it comes with a hand to hold it.

Yup it is kinda pointless, unless it came with a whole truckload. Then do it! Save 20 bucks. Though you might be able to sell the exclusives for maybe more than the 20 you'll save. Food for thought.

I really like the suit in the film, was really excited to see what HT's would offer but ugh... man, did they f'ed it up with this.

Back