1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the black suit spidey but I want one with the traditional colors

Black suit is the best available atm

With the pace HT's releasing their Marvel figures lately (what's the rush about, HT?!), I have a bad feeling that this will come out with little to no improvements :( I'd be happy to be wrong, though.

I tend to agree which means I will be canceling this figure but keeping hope alive lol

Why is there no head sculpt though? I know rhere were some delays in approving the last one but whats the deal?

I don't think it needs one. He only took his mask off twice towards the end for scenes with Gwen. It's not like anyone's actually gonna waste that awesome Spider-Man head by displaying a Parker head on the body.

I have the first ASM figure so once this comes in I'll use the Andrew Head Sculpt so I'm cool that this release doesn't come with one.

Got one photo of Spidey from SDCC 2014 Preview Night...

_MG_2428.jpg

The material is pretty much the same as the first Amazing Spiderman. If you got that figure and were happy with the material then you'll be happy with this one. It does look better in person but not that much. I'm constantly flipping from keeping this PO to canceling it. The webbing on the hands is still too thick. Looks like it's unchanged from the original prototype. Hopefully HT is still tweaking this figure before release.

To cancel my order or not, the next ht spider man probably will be reveal on 2018 :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back