1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah...but it is wait listed

and it sucks s0118.gif

I like this figure, from what I've seen so far. The exclusive is lame, but the figure itself looks pretty great to me, better than any of the other Spider-Men HT has given us...not sure why all the negativity? Is it just because the costume has a sort of vinyl look to it?

Yup and that is the one I am sticking with for now. I hope I enjoy the next movie and the figure improves so I can get it :)

I have red and blue and all black. I'm going to leave it at that.

The ASM figures look like crap and I hate those films. The perfect 1/6 Spidey would be the original red and blue from the Raimi films, but tailored and designed like the black suit (better sewn fit suit, head/neck function).

I have red and blue and all black. I'm going to leave it at that.

The ASM figures look like crap and I hate those films. The perfect 1/6 Spidey would be the original red and blue from the Raimi films, but tailored and designed like the black suit (better sewn fit suit, head/neck function).

I agree. I really want a red and blue spidey but I'm not going to pay $230 for an ok version from a movie I did not like at all

I agree. I really want a red and blue spidey but I'm not going to pay $230 for an ok version from a movie I did not like at all

I want this Spider-Man...didn't see the movie, saw the first one....was terrible...but this is a nice looking Spider-Man...and if sells as bad as the first one....there will be some deals....

I want this Spider-Man...didn't see the movie, saw the first one....was terrible...but this is a nice looking Spider-Man...and if sells as bad as the first one....there will be some deals....

I'm actually hoping for that :) If I can find it on eBay for $200 I'll pick it up in a heart beat. Or just order the regular version from SS because the ex piece was dumb and not essential to me. I picked up Zod on eBay for $190 and I love that figure so I'm hoping he will appear on there cheaper

While I didn't care for either ASM or ASM2 for my money the best film suit to date came from ASM2. I jumped on wait list now I have an order BUT (big but) HT has some work to do on their version of the suit for me to keep the order. Which is a shame, Marvel collection shouldn't be without a Spidey and sadly mine doesn't have one :crying

While I didn't care for either ASM or ASM2 for my money the best film suit to date came from ASM2. I jumped on wait list now I have an order BUT (big but) HT has some work to do on their version of the suit for me to keep the order. Which is a shame, Marvel collection shouldn't be without a Spidey and sadly mine doesn't have one :crying

I have the black suit spidey but I want one with the traditional colors

With the pace HT's releasing their Marvel figures lately (what's the rush about, HT?!), I have a bad feeling that this will come out with little to no improvements :( I'd be happy to be wrong, though.

its not that bad no, I actually cancelled because of the movie, not the figure, and I'm not really a SM fan

While I didn't think the movie was as terrible as most think, and I def don't think Garfield's Spider Man performance is bad, but this suit def needs to be improved. If it is, I think it's gonna sell well, but if they don't, might be able to pick up sub $200 which isn't bad then. Kinda hoping for that actually lol.

Back