1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I broke down and pre-ordered this, yesterday. Sideshow just has the regular edition left for pre-order, but I don't think I mind not getting the canister and exclusive stand, so I just went ahead and pre-ordered the regular edition.

Surprised the EX sold out already. Glad I Pre-Ordered! Will see the movie this Thursday so all the mix reviews I've been hearing. I'll just see what I think of it.

You mean like iron man ex's are usully sold out months before release, then at telease they are 'magically' back in stock. i wouldn't lose sleep over it being sold out at this point.

A lot people cancel for various reasons right before they start shipping. I have this on PO but if i do not like the final pictures i might cancel my order.

More or less, the suit looks to be the same type as the first ASM Spidey. It doesn't bother me on it there so Im not to stress on the material

It's sold out because it doesn't have NRD, and is the costume fans love most, so even those who don't like how the prototype is executed by HT must have ordered. Once it's out and those who didn't like the proto end up still unsatisfied by the final product, you'd probably see a lot of waitlist get converted.

It's sold out because it doesn't have NRD, and is the costume fans love most, so even those who don't like how the prototype is executed by HT must have ordered. Once it's out and those who didn't like the proto end up still unsatisfied by the final product, you'd probably see a lot of waitlist get converted.

No NRD. That's the key. If Midas converted that much, this will easily do that.

Yeah, I just jumped on the waitlist. Didn't even realized it had not NRD, otherwise I would have ordered sooner. No worries though, I know it will convert.

No NRD. That's the key. If Midas converted that much, this will easily do that.

Yeah, it's easiest to jump on anything when there's no risk of losing something. We don't have that option here, though. Everything's got an NRD to protect every dealer's business here. I PO'd, but if I end up not happy with it, I'm sure I can sell it at retail.

It's a shame OneSixthBruce doesn't do non-refundable deposits (though I understand why he doesn't). I'm still not sure about getting the figure...but it'd be nice to have one waiting for me until I decide. I don't love the thought of dropping 45 pounds as a deposit, just in case I choose not to get it. I guess I'll just have to wait until he comes out (or at least gets closer to coming out) and see if there are any available if and when I choose to get him.

It's a shame OneSixthBruce doesn't do non-refundable deposits (though I understand why he doesn't). I'm still not sure about getting the figure...but it'd be nice to have one waiting for me until I decide. I don't love the thought of dropping 45 pounds as a deposit, just in case I choose not to get it. I guess I'll just have to wait until he comes out (or at least gets closer to coming out) and see if there are any available if and when I choose to get him.

I know that feeling, with no real option of a NRD in the UK it sucks!

Back