1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I really love this suit. Especially in the film. The proto looks great in there, but I'd still look forward to seeing the improvements on the final product.

Wow, glad i got this guy on PO. Other than the hideous seam down the middle of his mask, this guy looks great. Hope I enjoy the film as much as I am loving this costume.

Well, those photos make this figure look more promising. I look forward to seeing more. I'm still on the fence on keeping this pre-order.

Figure looks awesome!

If they're going to stick with the vinyl-like material, I hope it's for durability reasons.

They do need to tighten up the webbing on the hand-sculpts. WAY too thick and almost makes his hands look cartoon-ish

Will the production piece seriously come with that seam running through the top of his noggin like that?

Looks much better. But that wonky line on the head would actually drive me insane. One of my quirks I guess :(

Did the Raimi Spider-Man suffer from the same thing?

they wont fix the seam, its how it was for the asm1 fig, same with the neck joint

the set of pics makes it looks nice, i might get this one afterall!
Does anyone know if the normal version will come with the dynamic stand

Looks great - I've pre-ordered. I will not be trying to get the entire Sinister Six though, that's for sure. Electro..maybe.

Back