1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed HotToys always look amazing in those light box displays. If not all figures.
We've still got a wait to see how the figure will really look

The figure looks decent when covered up by his winter duds, it's just not how I want him displayed :(

It's because it's not in any action pose. No bunching of the Amazing fruit roll up suit.

Does anyone really know why they used this material? Why not use the man of steel material? They nailed that. Wtf? Why the step backward?

Forbidden planet is saying October, while it would be awesome to see him this year, I don't reckon we will.

I agree.

Early next year I think for us.

10308173_637437796340459_6561807018601085462_n.jpg

Imagine that with a movie accurate suit. Please let it happen.

I honestly think all this moaning about the suit being too reflective is ridiculous.

Yes, I don't know why people are complaining about a product that is obviously visually and materially below par. they should just shut up and buy it, and not say anything.

It doesn't look nearly as bad as you guys are making it out to be. I think a lot of 1/6 collectors' expectations are way too high.

With the gear on (and maybe it's the regular lighting, too), it does looks good. Being in Canada, I wasn't eligible to get the exclusive, anyway, so I have no problem waiting and seeing how this turns out. I'd really like a Spidey in my collection and I love the suit and mask design (eyes just look fantastic), so I'm hoping for the best.

With the gear on (and maybe it's the regular lighting, too), it does looks good. Being in Canada, I wasn't eligible to get the exclusive, anyway, so I have no problem waiting and seeing how this turns out. I'd really like a Spidey in my collection and I love the suit and mask design (eyes just look fantastic), so I'm hoping for the best.

It does look good all covered up :lol

As I would only pose him in a very neutral pose, I must say I am becoming more tempted to pick this up. I will wait for in hand pics though.

PO'd. I really love the design of the movie suit. Now to pray that this turns out great, just as much as I prayed when I PO'd 1/4 TDKR Batman despite the many issues of the proto.

Back