1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

ifSsYTwxqhat1.gif

I will wait for some new discount code before making my decision. It's too expensive and I'm already slowly getting out of this expensive hobby :(

Wouldn't everyone rather have a updated Andrew sculpt over all of these accessories?
A Spider Man figure for me is all about the suit, everything else is irrelevant. If you're producing a sixth scale Spider Man figure and can't nail the suit then don't bother. Four figures later and the suit keeps getting progressively worse with each new release. How is that possible?

A Spider Man figure for me is all about the suit, everything else is irrelevant. If you're producing a sixth scale Spider Man figure and can't nail the suit then don't bother. Four figures later and the suit keeps getting progressively worse with each new release. How is that possible?

That is a bingo......

Just having fun with photobucket sticker's :lol

Last edited:

I actually really like the accessories that come with this figure. It adds to how silly Spidey is in comparison to other characters. Not sure if we ever see him in the movie with a skateboard now that he can just swing everywhere. I do agree we should have had a camera though.

I doubt I'll ever use the accessories except for maybe a parker kitbash.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looks great Robbie!
And, suit has a shine like the one in this thread, bet they are the same material and it's no vinyl

I thought the asm suit was the best part of the fig

Instant purchase for me! This is the spider-man i've been waiting for. I hate most Hollywood depictions cause they stray so far from my beloved comic books. This one nails it beautifully! Mini gripes over the somewhat visible stitching that runs down the center of the head and ugly Web shooters...but woohoo! this thing looks amazing! Now all I'm missing is a batman that looks like the comic books and not one that looks like he's wearing hockey equipment! Great job robbiethepainter! Awesome pose to boot too!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

Costume looks incredible just standing there. In fact I think the vinyl replicates the semi glossy look of the suit in the movie quite well. Only problem is when you crease it it becomes quite obvious that it isn't the right material

are they shipping this?

in October. maybe earlier probably much later

Film was crap
Figure looks cool though
Decisions, Decisions

Back