1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You remember that THIS is his first suit in that movie, right?
97b194b5dc3a31df1ee24c45a64eb2ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Not going to get into a big debate here about this so: yeah I do glad you found a pic of that to save me the trouble; that suit has a lot more flare and statement to it that says- I know what design I'm going for this is just to break the ice till I get my real suit on and look what that suit evolved to in the movie. Compare that to Homecoming it's like kid are you going to make something than overly large web shooters put some more thought into it if you're going to be "Spider-Man"!

So yeah just my 2 cents spoke with some other Spider-Man fans who said the same thing I'm saying. Or you know he could just look to his billionaire father figure for his next one when he comes back by all means don't care much for MCU Spider-Man anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't take any pictures of before and after, but if you have Facebook, and you're in either one sixth society or one sixth republic group, search "spiderman tape eraser" and you'll find all the threads and pictures on them.

Hey do you mind sharing the link? I'm in both group but didn't find anything

Wait, that figure had crappy ankles aswell? Does Hot Toys ever fix known issues from one figure to another or what? I have the Tobey Maguire Spiderman with this issue.

Anxiously waiting for the Spiderverse movie. Still to this day the most beautiful suit. Especially the pinkish red colour.
b6b6c47b413bab3ce5035eaa2693859a.jpg

Curious to see, if the live Spiderverse even is going to have him, how they will introduce a suit. I could imagine it would be hard to distinguish Tobey and Andrew in their final suits. (TASM 2 and SM3)

My ASM 2 has very sturdy and sexy ankles. Still my favorite Spider-Man. If you are patient you can display him in any pose you can imagne. I have had him in cracy poses for mothes and the suit just reverts back to normal. Absolutely lover this Spider-Man. Wating for the Classic (of course). I have the 2099 as well, but haven't really unpacked hi since I'm building a new house. So have to wait. Just opened the box to check he was fine. His suit seems more rigid, so harder to pose. Whixh is a bummer.

Back