1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

Oh this is killing me. I can buy a brand new 2012 Mustang Boss 302 or continue collecting SSC and HT Preds and Star Wars Sixth and Quarter scale figs. What do ya'll think? I mean obviously an awesome sports car that I have owned in various models since a 67' at age 16. But insurance costs, gas prices...blah blah blah. But on the other hand it would be a weekend car parked in a slot of my air conditioned garage. Oh the unfairness of it all :gah::gah::gah:

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

I can buy a brand new 2012 Mustang Boss 302 or continue collecting SSC and HT Preds and Star Wars Sixth and Quarter scale figs.
What do ya'll think?

Hmmm...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZCmcBe-lEI[/ame]

crap, i've missed the samurai )
You're losing my respect, Mister! :monkey1
oh no no. i said that before i studied its photos and video today. i didn't know what i was talking about, samurai is still **** %)

hot-toys-sdcc13-part1-73-650x433.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc13-part1-77-650x433.jpg

I'm hoping his bio is removeable

Well if it's not , it better reflect on the price drastically . I mean basically the Armor and body are the same as Scar .So there not putting many man hours into this figure . If its a good price I'm getting him for sure .The original had a removable bio hence the reason I want this too. But it's unlikely because of the stupid movie company .

Can someone tell me who the predator was on the very beginning of alien vs predator requiem . The predator on the ship who was shooting at the predalien. Remember he made the ship crash . I remember him having this CELTIC mask too .

Easy pass. Hot Toys Preds just don't do it for me anymore at their current price.

Last edited:

Wolf better be next.

Yepp, I am so going to try and get Scar and this guy. Money is tight now, but I feel it's my goal.

Predator! Gotta catch them all! It's you and me. I know it's my destiny!

YES...finally! Celtic is my favorite Pred and I have everything that you can buy of him....except for that overpriced crappy original Hot Toy figure. Now I can get one...a better one!

this is such great news, was hoping to see at least one new Predator from SDCC, here's to hoping they also make a Chopper Pred in the near future, can't see why they wouldn't now

I'll get Celtic along with Scar, but this is just a buffer for me until they announce Wolf. I think it's inevitable at this point that they are doing the whole AVP line and maybe Predators again.

Celtic and Scar SOLD!!! Wolf and a Elder form Predator 2 next please!!!

Thanks for the link.

No big deal dude just a transfer,thanks for the upload user.:1-1:

Wait a minute! It's pronounced Celtic. With a K sound. Celtic like in the people. Not sell tick as in trading money for a parasite. Or have I been pronouncing it wrong all this time?

No,i assume you right,as myself is read 'Kel tick' too...not so sure the user why read that.....

Back