1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

Celtic doesn't have a shoulder cannon in the movie? I can't remember. I guess not now thinking about it. Since they had to retrieve their cannons from that time box.
He didn't. Only predator to have one in that movie was Scar and he got it 90% into the movie.

I expect to see a Chopper sooner or later to form the trio.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

Celtic doesn't have a shoulder cannon in the movie? I can't remember. I guess not now thinking about it. Since they had to retrieve their cannons from that time box.

Nope he gets killed before he can get it back from the humens, and i think the preds were supposed to kill an alien to earn the cannon before getting it. I'm glad they include one tho as long as its removeable. The sarcoffogus that holds the cannons would be a cool ss exclusive for this :lol

I remember when Chopper was named Gil:lol

I just cancelled my preorder for scar predator awhile ago. And then saw this thread. Log in again to bbts and ordered scar again. Cant wait for celtic and heartbreaker iron man. :)

I am trying to collect only the main Preds of each movie but goddamn, Celtic is too sexy, maybe he'll be my exception to the rule.

about time YES!!!!!!!!! i cant wait .awww look at all the ironman and one lonely predator i wanna 1/6 queen

Hmm....interesting figure.

:panic: OMFG

Actually, this is the AVP predator I really wanted more so then Scar . Fantastic news . I just hope they get the rights to the face sculpt with this and we don't get stuck with a BIO only predator like Falconer and Tracker . That would really suck . Although I would never remove the bio anyway with this predator . This has to be the coolest bio helmet of all the preds .

That's the beefy Celtic Pred I remember.

I'll make a bet there waiting for approval from 20th century fox before a full on reveal with the face sculpt .

CP has no face.

Yeah I'm really suprised anyone thinks he's going to come with a headsculpt

!!!!!!!!!!
so glad it happened after i decided to collect all predators from HT instead of only Winston ones to have a complete collection of their history.
crap, i've missed the samurai )

Yeah I'm really suprised anyone thinks he's going to come with a headsculpt

He just needs an alternate battle damaged one and it's all good.

I am trying to collect only the main Preds of each movie but goddamn, Celtic is too sexy, maybe he'll be my exception to the rule.

Yeah so you're not getting Chopper when it gets released? Right... :rolleyes2

Am I the only one who is getting really bugged over the fact that all his beads are bronze? They need some silver and gold in there. :dunno

Am I the only one who is getting really bugged over the fact that all his beads are bronze? They need some silver and gold in there. :dunno

Noticed that too. Scar seems to have all-gold beads so I'm guessing Chopper will be all silver?

1011538_557277371000924_925506632_n.jpg
[/quote]

Maybe I've just lived with the original releases for too long but he looks too short.

Back