1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

1002328_693497190675951_277839418_n.jpg

why do the dreads look so weird?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

tumblr_ml73f9lHG71qkwga0o1_400.gif

Now all we need is choppa and wolfie :yess:

Wolf is a must! I just hope they get the mandibles right with him, because I can't stand seeing him with the thin mandibles. Just look at the NECA mandibles for example, they are spot on!

Hence why the NECA figure is awful. Wolf is an awful Predator.

Oh yeah forgot about king predator i doubt he will get done though. Yeah wolf with correct body proportions this time :slap
Also i hope they give wolf the option to have the gun pistol, i always thought it was dumb they made that for a bd version.
And maybe they give him a bendable whip too.

Oh yeah forgot about king predator i doubt he will get done though. Yeah wolf with correct body proportions this time :slap
Also i hope they give wolf the option to have the gun pistol, i always thought it was dumb they made that for a bd version.
And maybe they give him a bendable whip too.

Which one is King Predator?

The avp elder predator here:

Oh, he's my favorite of the Preds! I have mixed fealings on whether he gets a redo. I am really fond of my repainted figure but would feel the need to "upgrade."

To be honest, I hope they just stay the hell away from the non main preds when it comes to remakes. They should be cherished and looked upon as 'old' figures. Plus we need something we can look back on and say this is fine the way it is.

Now we need chopper and elder!

Damn, he's gorgeous! I want all 3!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCVaoJsvxEE[/ame]

Credit by emarae

I'm hoping his bio is removeable

Back