1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

o8scue.jpg

and I thought a normal camel spider was scary enough, I'm going to have nightmares about that thing

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

Some lame kitbash Predator that ADI threw together in about 4 minutes.

No its this ancient from the first avp movie flashback scene, or at least his bio. You can see wolf putting it on here, awesome bio and character thats why wolf is sad he died not a 4 minute bio at all :pfft:

Damn that looks great, the only thing that bugs me about celtic is the black eyes :slap The eyes on his bio should be silver, come on hot toys they zoom way in on them in the movie for gods sake.

No its this ancient from the first avp movie flashback scene, or at least his bio. You can see wolf putting it on here, awesome bio and character thats why wolf is sad he died not a 4 minute bio at all :pfft:
Aka, some lame kitbash Predator that ADI threw together in about 4 minutes.

That Celtic is lookin damn good, the proportions of the body just look right this time round.

Definite po :)

I've always said Seltic because I heard it that way when the movie came out.

my entire life is a lie.... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Keltic sounds weird as hell to me, even if it is right, sounds really odd

:gah:

Agh! I hate this, I'm considering buying this Celtic but I know once I've got him I'm gonna be thinkin, "Now I need the other two...to complete the trio."

13071918187ff034415063df1b.jpg

Gotta to say,the celtic mask sculpt quite quality....

I really don't think the mask is coming off, it wasn't even taken off in the movie was it?

I really don't think the mask is coming off, it wasn't even taken off in the movie was it?

Might be,just case like Falconer those,well definitely mask display won't really bug for me.:wink1:

Yeah I don't care about it either, I display all my Predators with Masks on anyway.

I was really looking forward to Scar. For whatever reason, im really digging the Celtic alot more this time around. Scar obviously has more display options due to his mask but if i was to buy one i think it would probably be Celtic. Unless it goes for stupid prices. The build is perfect, i can totally imagine the figure running and shoulder plowing down Xenos.

I'm in for the duration of Predator releases. I'm probably picking up all of them that are released from here on.

I'm in for the duration of Predator releases. I'm probably picking up all of them that are released from here on.

I'd start with auctioning off all of your girlfriends jewellery you can pinch, then any of your organs you think you can spare, and if that it stilll not enough $$$ (which it probably won't be) then start selling off your family members on the black market.

I don't think it will be that bad, I'm buying up a lot of other Hot Toys aside from Predator. I'm not worried. There is only so many more Preds they can do anyway.

The only hot toys figures I collect are Predators and with the huge gap in releases I'm not worried. Especially since I took a pass on P2. Right now I do want Scar and Celtic and if they release Chopper I'll get him too. Then it'll be another year of Iron Man and Batman for me to re-coop my cash.

Back