1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

Yep. Now I'm buying both Scar and Celtic.

Wish they didn't include shoulder canon with Celtic, would make alotta sence in accuracy and exclusiveness departments.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

And I will :dunno

But what choice I have in the end of the day? Only to but what I can and work with it.
At least I don't need to search for a $400 deal on ebay.

And I will :dunno

But what choice I have in the end of the day? Only to but what I can and work with it.
I follow your posts quite alot. I dont know why. Im a big Predator fan, id like you hear your reason for wanting to buy Celtic too. As it may help sway me. Have at it.

:lol I just like his appearance.
And all scenes with him were cool.

arnoldfreeze01.JPG

Celtic has the best looking Pred bio. Well that's my opinion anyway :)

Damn, I'm torn on this one. Whether to get it or not.

HMMMMMM....I'll wait and think about it!

Finally Some pred news!!!oh yeah!
Looks good,the dreadlocks hair do have catch more longer this time......so they listen the scar might have opportunity fix as well?

Edit:Something not right,lens should be sliver there.

And I was planning on putting my original Celtic up for sale this weekend. Son of a b.

And I was planning on putting my original Celtic up for sale this weekend. Son of a b.

Quick! Up on eBay before the general public finds out! :lol
You'd have to take a hit on profit, but you should be able to get at least $200-$230 out of him.

Quick! Up on eBay before the general public finds out! :lol
You'd have to take a hit on profit, but you should be able to get at least $200-$230 out of him.

I paid $400 for him a couple years ago, so I think I'll just keep him now. That'd be quite a loss.

I paid $400 for him a couple years ago, so I think I'll just keep him now. That'd be quite a loss.

Yep, I did the same. :lol I feel like the enjoyment he provided me with made up for the decrease in resale value. Ah, well. He's gone now, might as well fill up the space once again.

I cant afford the maquette so Ill gladly buy this...I need a Celtic for my collection! :yess:

**** they gave the goddamned bio black eyes again wtf!!!!! Looks great otherwise tho, celtic kicks ***!

Lovin it!
Held off on preordering Scar until this news came around.

Lovin it!
Held off on preordering Scar until this news came around.

They will look good together, now they have to do chopper too, the trio will look great if they make choppers bio the right color this time(NOT BROWN) I hope celtics cannon is removeable.

Celtic doesn't have a shoulder cannon in the movie? I can't remember. I guess not now thinking about it. Since they had to retrieve their cannons from that time box.

Back