1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Patriot today in a trade and I couldn't be happier. Such a badass figure, can't figure out why he has two mask pieces but I'm not gonna complain. Can't wait for the 42 now.

Got my Patriot today in a trade and I couldn't be happier. Such a badass figure, can't figure out why he has two mask pieces but I'm not gonna complain. Can't wait for the 42 now.

One mask is used when it's down covering the sculpt, the other is slightly ridged and supposed to be when the faceplate is up on top of the helmet with Rhodey's face showing.

Here's a pic I took:

10537749_10154450977310515_3856949760216809022_n.jpg

Cant remember who recommended reflective tape behind the eyes of the facemask that can open but it was genius! :clap

Here is a comparison of one completed eye
0EE32A5E-0D03-4AC6-A5FF-34999A05DFC1.jpg

Now i can display and close the facemask at any time :yess: the darker eyes just looked bad IMHO
6F035FD6-0105-40A6-86BF-87147553C83A.jpg

Cant remember who recommended reflective tape behind the eyes of the facemask that can open but ir was genius! :clap

Here is a comparison of one completed eye
0EE32A5E-0D03-4AC6-A5FF-34999A05DFC1.jpg

Now i can display and close the facemask at any time :yess: the darker eyes just looked bad IMHO
6F035FD6-0105-40A6-86BF-87147553C83A.jpg

That was one of my few contributions to the board lol.. I'm glad you found it helpful! Thanks

i got my patriot two days ago. I noticed the Chest light still softly glows blue even after the light is turned off, has anyone else experienced this before ?

Does the chest light glow in the dark ? it also kind of flickers ( This is when the light is turned off ) im worried it might blow the light eventually

i got my patriot two days ago. I noticed the Chest light still softly glows blue even after the light is turned off, has anyone else experienced this before ?

Does the chest light glow in the dark ? it also kind of flickers ( This is when the light is turned off ) im worried it might blow the light eventually

Thats quite common with Iron Man figs, its just a QC issue with residual power from the batteries, you can remove the batteries to stop this, its really the only solution :dunno I think I'm not 100% but I have not heard of anything better

It wont destroy the light, but it will drain the batteries faster :wink1:

I'm contemplating this guy, I preordered the diecast markIII thinking this and the mark42 will be a decent ironman collection. I heard once you go diecast there is nothing like it

I think it's crazy the amount of trouble I've had to get a figure without issues. The replacement BBTS sent me had a bad helmet, had to send it back for another. (The helmet). I seem to be getting the faulty batch :lol

I think it's crazy the amount of trouble I've had to get a figure without issues. The replacement BBTS sent me had a bad helmet, had to send it back for another. (The helmet). I seem to be getting the faulty batch :lol

ouch! hate when that happens, order from somewhere else :dunno, although I don't think they'll send you another faulty one

Gotta agree. Bought a IP from bbts brand new had marks, metal paint chipping etc. love the figure though. Hope the replacement will be gd!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back