1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny that's my Iron Man collection so far. I have The Mechanic already, Iron Patriot is on the way, Mark XLII is pre-ordered and should arrive soon, and I'm on the fence but leaning towards getting the Mark III and the Silver Centurion. At the moment those figures will fill my Iron Man fix. The Iron Whiplash is cool but too expensive and pointless sort of without a Mark VI and War Machine.

I just didn't want too many iron-men, all die-cast seems really cool for "ironman" but sone of these other releases look really cool. But I think three armors, not to bad huh? Especially since I'm an avid batman collector!

I just didn't want too many iron-men, all die-cast seems really cool for "ironman" but sone of these other releases look really cool. But I think three armors, not to bad huh? Especially since I'm an avid batman collector!
I agree. I like the idea of mostly diecast figures for Iron Man and plus truthfully I don't feel I need a ton of the armors. The Mark XLII just grew on me the more I watched the film and I didn't have any armors so I thought it'd be a good place to start. The Iron Patriot wasn't really a planned buy when I first saw it but seeing the in hand pictures made me like it a lot. The way I figure the Mark III is a pretty definitive classic looking armor so it might be in the cards, plus being diecast helps sway me towards it. The Silver Centurion I just think looks cool.

I agree. I like the idea of mostly diecast figures for Iron Man and plus truthfully I don't feel I need a ton of the armors. The Mark XLII just grew on me the more I watched the film and I didn't have any armors so I thought it'd be a good place to start. The Iron Patriot wasn't really a planned buy when I first saw it but seeing the in hand pictures made me like it a lot. The way I figure the Mark III is a pretty definitive classic looking armor so it might be in the cards, plus being diecast helps sway me towards it. The Silver Centurion I just think looks cool.

I planned a "classy" display with 2 dynamic Figure stands of ironman MK42 and IP in mid air flying on each side. MK3 standing in the middle on his stand in rest position while below Tony standing below In the middle with a hoodie & shades on. I have a vision!

If your Patriot had a few QC issues such as odd paint chips in a few places around the figure, and a scratch mark on the ab area... Would you be okay with that? My replacement figure from BBTS has all of these things and it bothers the hell out of me.

If your Patriot had a few QC issues such as odd paint chips in a few places around the figure, and a scratch mark on the ab area... Would you be okay with that? My replacement figure from BBTS has all of these things and it bothers the hell out of me.

If it bothers you contact them again. Some people are more tolerant for minor QC issues than others. It's your money so only you can decide if you can live with them for the price you paid.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Sp...

Playing around with the multi color dioder lights to create some cool effects. I've turned the Hulk brown and made the red on Spiderman and Superman glow like neon lights or turn almost black in color. Now for my latest trick.. This color scheme would be awesome! He looks like something out of Halo.

55a71f343fd4c16f3a9611f2c9f759b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried some other lighting options and they all failed miserably. These are great. Takes my display from novice to experienced collector class lol! It's crazy how the different colors can transform the figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vtxprt, I knew i needed this figure before, but daymnnnn I just HAVE to now!!!! :gah:

Amazing photo :hi5:

Got mine today and he's pretty awesome. My only complaint is that I can't get the screw for the battery compartment on the light up helmet to come undone. I don't really plan to leave the batteries in but still wouldn't mind checking out all the light up functions now and again.

thanks guys. I originally thought ill just stick to war machine, but seeing him in person i just couldnt resist :panic:
Mike86 agreed with the head battery. I wish they would have just left the switch at the neck, it was sooooo much easier.

Back