1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clapFar to much time is wasted on these threads clarifying what should be obvious. Then fragile egos take hold and we get no where. Just because we all still play with toys doesn't mean we still have to act like children.:lecture

You seem like you take yourself too seriously!
Lighten_up_bats.gif

Lighten_up_bats.gif

tumblr_lhm3t2e8WF1qbl0ico1_500.gif

Your probably right. IDK I just started using some other collector forums a few months back, and it's just not like this at all. I just assumed that this was the norm till I shopped around.

View attachment 120953

Your probably right. IDK I just started using some other collector forums a few months back, and it's just not like this at all. I just assumed that this was the norm till I shopped around.

meh we get bored but we're always on the ball when it comes to collecting and discussions about, you wont come across a more honest, accepting and great bunch of people(freaks) anywhere else on the Internet

:clapFar to much time is wasted on these threads clarifying what should be obvious. Then fragile egos take hold and we get no where. Just because we all still play with toys doesn't mean we still have to act like children.:lecture

I think your reading into it a bit much, its just a message board about expensive toys. There doesn't need to be a serious "adult" tone all the time. Let them hash it out, its fun to watch. I think everyone enjoys themselves here.:lol

I think your reading into it a bit much, its just a message board about expensive toys. There doesn't need to be a serious "adult" tone all the time. Let them hash it out, its fun to watch. I think everyone enjoys themselves here.:lol

Of course not. Trust me I enjoy watching members go at it as much as the next guy. I just think its possible to have fun and vent and be immature without going full-retard. I know a lot of new members have said the same thing and a lot of older members have complained about how much this place has gone down hill. I guess I just felt like poking the bear today, usually I just roll my eyes and proceed on.

Has anyone had any issues with the Iron Patriot's flaps breaking (the front flaps directly above his thighs right next to his crotch)? They just make me really nervous when I'm posing him, and I thought I did break one yesterday.

Of course not. Trust me I enjoy watching members go at it as much as the next guy. I just think its possible to have fun and vent and be immature without going full-retard. I know a lot of new members have said the same thing and a lot of older members have complained about how much this place has gone down hill. I guess I just felt like poking the bear today, usually I just roll my eyes and proceed on.

Has anyone had any issues with the Iron Patriot's flaps breaking (the front flaps directly above his thighs). They just make me really nervous when I'm posing him, and I thought I did break one yesterday.

O I agree when someone goes full retard that's when mods need to step in. I've been in one of those before and it was, to say the least, retarded...:lol

Has anyone had any issues with the Iron Patriot's flaps breaking (the front flaps directly above his thighs right next to his crotch)? They just make me really nervous when I'm posing him, and I thought I did break one yesterday.

never-go-full-retard_1271.gif

I havent heard of any problems with the thigh flaps, it didnt break did it? I would take extra caution when posing him

Lighten_up_bats.gif
:lecture:

Shop 'till you drop :huh

:lecture :exactly: :clap:

No it didn't break I just noticed how flimsy it was and was curious if anyone had had issues.

One of the flaps on mine was caught under the thigh and got some paint chipped off the edge. Right out of the box lol. Not going to worry about it though, it's minor.

:lecture:
Shop 'till you drop :huh

And miss out on all this stimulating and engaging banter. Nah y'all all to much fun to play with:devil

does anybody here know whether we can remove the shoulder or not like mark vi?
something on his shoulder fell off:slap

Sorry to hear that man. I'm to nervous to let my iron patriot be the ginny-pig testing that out. What piece came off? And what were u doing with the joint when it happened?

And miss out on all this stimulating and engaging banter. Nah y'all all to much fun to play with:devil

Sorry to hear that man. I'm to nervous to let my iron patriot be the ginny-pig testing that out. What piece came off? And what were u doing with the joint when it happened?

Coward! haha I dont even think I'll ever open this guy or the 42, i usually dont but no way, it looks like they can break easy, the 42 anyway... scary

Coward! haha I dont even think I'll ever open this guy or the 42, i usually dont but no way, it looks like they can break easy, the 42 anyway... scary

I've asked this before but you didn't answer. Why do you buy these if you are never going to open them? Are you just planning on flipping them:dunno
And I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything, I am legitimately curious.

Haha we can rip his arm out of the socket together..... You first:wink1:

but remember you have to yell for science as you do it else it's meaningless.

I've asked this before but you didn't answer. Why do you buy these if you are never going to open them? Are you just planning on flipping them:dunno
And I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything, I am legitimately curious.

no not for flipping I collect for me..... I'll open em all eventually but right now I like my space clean and minimal :wink1:

The latest episode of The Hottoycast is up on iTunes, Stitcher and usual outlets.

This week we discuss this fine beauty along with figures like Red Snapper, ED209 and Enterbay Robopcop.
If you wish to wind away the rest of your sticky hot friday work day, look no further:

Hot-Toycast-logo.jpg

I sometimes keep my new figures on the coffee table for a few days when I get them and then put them into cabinet. I got Iron a Patriot last Wednesday and I still have not put it into cabinet. He is truly a great figure this one I think.

ysa7a2es.jpg

a2e6uvan.jpg

uvu4a9u7.jpg

Back