1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sometimes keep my new figures on the coffee table for a few days when I get them and then put them into cabinet. I got Iron a Patriot last Wednesday and I still have not put it into cabinet. He is truly a great figure this one I think.

ysa7a2es.jpg

a2e6uvan.jpg

uvu4a9u7.jpg

Someone is using lens flare lol

Awesome pictures

I sometimes keep my new figures on the coffee table for a few days when I get them and then put them into cabinet. I got Iron a Patriot last Wednesday and I still have not put it into cabinet. He is truly a great figure this one I think.

ysa7a2es.jpg

a2e6uvan.jpg

uvu4a9u7.jpg

Great shots. And I do the same exact thing. :lol :duff

ysa7a2es.jpg

a2e6uvan.jpg

uvu4a9u7.jpg

Looks freaking awesome :panic: My last flex payment hits next month and I will finally have this guy in the collection. I can't wait :yess:

Finally took the time to attempt the ground pound pose. It took me an hour, and there were a lot of scares, but I'm pleased with the result!

Excuse the phone pic
getyqasu.jpg

Should I send this back to BBTS for a replacement? The thigh flap was wedged under the hip when I opened him, and it chipped off some paint.

The latest episode of The Hottoycast is up on iTunes, Stitcher and usual outlets.

This week we discuss this fine beauty along with figures like Red Snapper, ED209 and Enterbay Robopcop.
If you wish to wind away the rest of your sticky hot friday work day, look no further:

Hot-Toycast-logo.jpg

:rock

That should be an easy replacement since those flaps can actually pop off I believe. So they would just need to send you a new flap.

Yes those flaps pop off easily. I don't see any reason they can't send you a replacement part as long as they've got them.

BBTS told me to send him back and they'll send me another figure. I mean if that's the best they can do, I'm fine with it. The other flap popped off when I was packaging him back up. Hate those flaps

Popped off? That's odd. I'm convinced a lot of people treat these like Hasbro toys then wonder why they break, especially after watching that Youtube video of the kid playing with his :lol

BBTS told me to send him back and they'll send me another figure. I mean if that's the best they can do, I'm fine with it. The other flap popped off when I was packaging him back up. Hate those flaps

I mean either way you'd have to send them the flap or the figure, because they'll put him the one you send back into their "scratch and dent" pile and sell him for cheaper.

I am sorry but that guy is really just a idiot. I am will willing to be that bad guy to say it flat out. I mean its cool he lets his kid play with his toys and he doesnt mind them being damaged in the process (watch his video of his kid ''reviewing'' the diecast iron patriot. the slugger twisted the arms so hard, theres probably a dozen chips from that 3 min clip). Thats his money, but if hes gonna do a 'review' at least show us something with more clarity. The camera was blurry, it was moving so fast I couldnt see the figure clearly, the kid was yappin, and wasnt really reviewing the toy. I feel like he was just rubbing it in our faces that hes got the figure early and hes enjoying it. I mean if you got the time to upload a video about the damn figure at least do a decent review and try your best to show us the figure and tell us some points about it.

in regards to the figure. I have had a damaged figure from them which i sent back via their UPS label and they sent me the figure replacement new in a week.

HT really hit a homerun with this one; fantastic, deep colors & great proportions, and not to mention a really neat looking box. The difference in weight between diecast and plastic is is, I think, akin to that between a rock and a piece of paper.

Personally, having held a diecast IM figure, picking up a plastic IM figure seems like a step backwards, somewhat like going back to the old PS 2 console having played the PS 3.

Best IM figure to date, but I wish they made diecast more affordable though!

HT really hit a homerun with this one; fantastic, deep colors & great proportions, and not to mention a really neat looking box. The difference in weight between diecast and plastic is is, I think, akin to that between a rock and a piece of paper.

Personally, having held a diecast IM figure, picking up a plastic IM figure seems like a step backwards, somewhat like going back to the old PS 2 console having played the PS 3.

Best IM figure to date, but I wish they made diecast more affordable though!

agreed, really stands out
Just a few dollars of the price would be enough

Back