1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine. Love it.

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

Oh wow, most impressive

The heft feels nice but I still prefer plastic figs if given a choice. Since HT is going with this diecast armor thing I have no choice but accept the diecast.

New poses.. New Pics. Still love this figure!

2s94vmc.jpg

That pic will sell a bunch more- after you get a diecast IM the rest feel junky..sorry had to say that

Yeah we are in the same boat. Hopefully Mark 43 will be diecast because I want that to the THE Iron Man in my collection. I really don't want to buy any more plastic Iron Man figures but I guess that would be the one exception if they select plastic over diecast.

New poses.. New Pics. Still love this figure!

2s94vmc.jpg

That pic will sell a bunch more- after you get a diecast IM the rest feel junky..sorry had to say that
After receiving my first IM Battle Damaged Mark VII......I was like this feels like all cheap plastic and they want this much still. I'm very much interested in the diecat version even though it's still a mixture of both matetial.

Damn UPS. I was supposed to get this originally today but it apparently didn't get unloaded off the truck it was on and got rescheduled to Monday. :( Guess I can wait a few more days but I was looking forward to getting it tonight. This will be my first actual armor (my first Iron Man figure is The Mechanic Stark).

Damn UPS. I was supposed to get this originally today but it apparently didn't get unloaded off the truck it was on and got rescheduled to Monday. :( Guess I can wait a few more days but I was looking forward to getting it tonight. This will be my first actual armor (my first Iron Man figure is The Mechanic Stark).

It will get there soon. This and the MK42 will be my 1st ironmen. I got the mechanic Tony coming soon. I also ordered the MK3, so I'm going all metal die cast ironmen. But the silver centurion is tempting.

It will get there soon. This and the MK42 will be my 1st ironmen. I got the mechanic Tony coming soon. I also ordered the MK3, so I'm going all metal die cast ironmen. But the silver centurion is tempting.
Funny that's my Iron Man collection so far. I have The Mechanic already, Iron Patriot is on the way, Mark XLII is pre-ordered and should arrive soon, and I'm on the fence but leaning towards getting the Mark III and the Silver Centurion. At the moment those figures will fill my Iron Man fix. The Iron Whiplash is cool but too expensive and pointless sort of without a Mark VI and War Machine.

Back