1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultimate Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See I don't get this...there is no "Definative" versions. There's always a next version. And given that pretty much everything to this point is speculation who knows which is better/bad/best whatever. We always knew there was more then one version of ultron. So why commit to one of you had to have only one from the film, before it was released?

If you wanted it how does something that does not even exist yet change that?

It's also why sideshow and most places now require NRD...order on a whim, cancel on a whim.

Not trying to bust your wantons but really don't understand. Everytime someone defends the NRD ten people chime in with the "a lot can happen in X amount of time" like lossing a job, kids, blah blah...when nearly every time a figure is in fact canceled its this. And often not for a new product...but for the HOPE of a new product.

Yep, always :lol

though I think SS needs to be more strategic with their orders placed, Hot toys needs to look out too because their distributors are only going to put up with this for so long, eventually theres going to be a back log. like the Strike cap, took too long to come out, HT's announced Ultron version with same heads and better stuff, everyone bails, now SS is stuck... Id hate to be them

I do wonder how many people are cancelling Ultron Prime now that Ultimate Ultron is a huge possibility (as in those who ordered it before).

I mean, I'll be honest, even in the most unlikely scenario of everything going south and Ultron being a very boring bad guy in the film, I would still keep my order for Ultron Prime because design-wise, he's STILL an impressive Ultron design. I've been wanting a HT Ultron for years ever since I first started collecting HT figures and now that wish has come true, I'm not gonna let it slip just because I made the mistake of assuming there will only be one Ultron.

While I'll most likely be picking up Ultimate Ultron if HT announces it, I'm happy to say that I really love how Ultron Prime looks so far and I would never ever cancel my order just because a "better" version of Ultron has been announced. It's why I didn't need to wait to see the movie, the trailer already sold me on Ultron Prime. Any other awesome versions of Ultron is just going to be a bonus for me.

Only one Ultron for me and it will be the design which I like most. At this point in time I'm leaning toward Ultimate but keeping my Prime PO until we see it in dollie form.

I hope to have a deticated Ultron display after these figures are made... Mark 1, Sentry (maybe more than one), Prime, Ultimate... Yes, I can see it now.:rock

Rather have the end version of something rather than the in progress. On the shelf to me atlest, it's seems better to have final forms or best of rather than a developing character.

Given money and space I'd have both, heck even the early versions of ultron. But fact is I can have one and only one so I'd much rather final form freezer than the runt in the chair.

When I look to my collection I'd rather see the end product and most wide known and appreciated versions, which is why like countless others I will upgrade my avengers 1 team to age of ultron looks.

Re-read and I seem as if I could and probably would be taken as defensive and justifying my choices. Just stating my outlooks. Nostalgia for a mk1 iron man is great but give me the 44 or 45 over it anytime.

Sent from my phone so please excuse any errors.

I should also add that if given I can't cancel prime for a chance at ultimate I would still be a happy chappy.

Seems a sideways upgrade in terms of over all appearance to me, past the bulky armoured look (hope it's vibranium (special) a great seed for black panther in civil war)

Sent from my phone so please excuse any errors.

Because of how Ultron Prime is essentially based on his modern "humanoid" appearances (with the Red Sentry being based on his classic appearance), I almost kinda wish that they went for something as radical as this for Ultimate Ultron instead of just seemingly being a buffed-up version of Prime:

wrj3nb.gif

2n6dwe1.jpg

Source: Comicon 2014 | 3D | Jeebs | Ultron | Stand

Odd proportions with the teeny waist expanding to thunder thighs back down to chicken legs. :dunno

Well the insectoid appearance is more of a reference to his origin as Ant-Man's creation, though I guess that's been thrown out the window at this point. :lol

Back