1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultimate Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone do a side by side?
Best I can do. It looks like it's just Ultron Prime but with an extra layer of armor over certain areas.

His chest, abdomen and forearm seem to have an extra piece of armor on top. He also has a sharp shin guard and his eye sockets look to be of a different shape as well. His fingers are now sharp like claws instead of looking like regular fingers.

His left forearm also looks like a different piece of armor compared to his right. It has a sharp edge at the end.

Everything else looks to be the same but smoother. This can be seen on his cod piece where instead of having ridges, it's smoothed out.

16105044194_2f7004ac6b_b.jpg

Now that we've seen Ultimate Ultron, the lego really doesn't look accurate... the abdomen area is all wrong.
Looks to me like this is somewhere in between Prime and Ultimate with the new armor still setting or something... not sure what else to think about that.
16372644669_6ace5661f3.jpg

Best I can do. It looks like it's just Ultron Prime but with an extra layer of armor over certain areas.

His chest, abdomen and forearm seem to have an extra piece of armor on top. He also has a sharp shin guard and his eye sockets look to be of a different shape as well. His fingers are now sharp like claws instead of looking like regular fingers.

His left forearm also looks like a different piece of armor compared to his right. It has a sharp edge at the end.

Everything else looks to be the same but smoother. This can be seen on his cod piece where instead of having ridges, it's smoothed out.

16105044194_2f7004ac6b_b.jpg

Does look better than the Prime overall imo.

Thanks Hologram...now I must decide...order prime or wait for the inevitable ultimate???? Decisions,
decisions.

Well, looks like I know which one I'm ordering.. Ultron Sentry. lol.

I'd still be more interested in sentry figures than either of the main Ultrons. it's nothing against the designs as I think they both look great. I just don't like the size of them, I'm sure it will be great in the movie but for my collection an Ultron that tall doesn't fit what I want and the video reinforces that for me. Now when I have spare money I will probably still get them for a separate room but atm on a budget their passes.

Lets start a Sentry thread for those of us wanting that figure to discuss and critique trailer stills and concept art?

I'd still be more interested in sentry figures than either of the main Ultrons. it's nothing against the designs as I think they both look great. I just don't like the size of them, I'm sure it will be great in the movie but for my collection an Ultron that tall doesn't fit what I want and the video reinforces that for me. Now when I have spare money I will probably still get them for a separate room but atm on a budget their passes.

Lets start a Sentry thread for those of us wanting that figure to discuss and critique trailer stills and concept art?

Well we don't know if the Sentries are being made

Crimson Cowl shawl, the Wire that connected to his head, Visions head(like the Ultron on Throne statue exclusive) or maybe broken Cap shield

Those would be great. :clap

I really hope that if they end up including any accessories at all that it would be the Crimson Cowl shawl. :pray:

Ultimate Ultron seems to be able to fly without repulsors as well.
Screen Shot 2015-03-05 at 9.34.51 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-03-05 at 9.36.11 PM.jpg
Id also like to point out that this isnt even close to the same location where Thor gives the line IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO. Trailer magic.

It almost reminds me of how Victor Mancha (Ultron's second son in the comics) could fly through electromagnetism. :)

It almost reminds me of how Victor Mancha (Ultron's second son in the comics) could fly through electromagnetism. :)

I'd have a heart attack when they announce a Runaways series/movie. I mean, they were supposed to have a movie but The Avengers understandably took more priority. There's a finished script and they had an open casting call a few years ago. Just change Molly into an Inhuman and you're good. I have no idea what they're gonna do about Xavin unless we get the Skrulls back. Same for Young Avengers since Teddy is half Kree and half Skrull. I've said it so many times already but we can DEFINITELY get Young Avengers on screen since we have Wanda and Vision for Billy and Tommy, Cassie Lang is in Ant-Man, and we can easily introduce Kate and Eli into the universe. That's where I'd like Phase 4 to go, just like the comics. You can do Disassembled into the actual Young Avengers/Runaways origins.

I'd have a heart attack when they announce a Runaways series/movie. I mean, they were supposed to have a movie but The Avengers understandably took more priority. There's a finished script and they had an open casting call a few years ago. Just change Molly into an Inhuman and you're good. I have no idea what they're gonna do about Xavin unless we get the Skrulls back. Same for Young Avengers since Teddy is half Kree and half Skrull. I've said it so many times already but we can DEFINITELY get Young Avengers on screen since we have Wanda and Vision for Billy and Tommy, Cassie Lang is in Ant-Man, and we can easily introduce Kate and Eli into the universe. That's where I'd like Phase 4 to go, just like the comics. You can do Disassembled into the actual Young Avengers/Runaways origins.

Actually, Marvel has already distinguished the Chitauri from the Skrulls in their comics, so they can simply bring the Skrulls into the MCU unless Fox having the FF movie license is stopping them from doing so. That aside, I think they can effectively introduce the Skrulls through either Runaways or Young Avengers. Heck their foreshadowed presence through Xavin and Teddy could essentially build up to a potential Secret Invasion film. :)

But yeah, Runaways or Young Avengers would be a great direction for Phase 4. With the big name superheroes winding down after Avengers: Infinity War, I would definitely like to see Marvel take steps in expanding the MCU beyond the heavy hitters. Heck they can essentially introduce the very idea of Kang the Conqueror through Young Avengers, the possibilities are endless.

Ugly design.

:thwak

Not a fan of this look for Ultron either, looks just as bad as the prime version..., still at least on the up side, I'm not going to be tempted by this figure when they make it either. lol ;)

I'm trying to hold out for the definitive Ultron from the movie. Now that I've seen how tall this guy is compared to IM and Cap, I'm getting tempted to pre order.

Back