1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultimate Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how they explain it in the movie, it could be electromagnetism. Ultrons smart, he already has those energy blasts from his fingers, I wouldn't put it past him

Last edited:
I wonder how they explain it in the movie, it could be electromagnetism. Ultrons smart, he already has those energy blasts from his fingers, I wouldn't put it past him

Vision flies without repulsors so why can't Ultron in the movie, their gonna explain it somehow.

Actually, Marvel has already distinguished the Chitauri from the Skrulls in their comics, so they can simply bring the Skrulls into the MCU unless Fox having the FF movie license is stopping them from doing so. That aside, I think they can effectively introduce the Skrulls through either Runaways or Young Avengers. Heck their foreshadowed presence through Xavin and Teddy could essentially build up to a potential Secret Invasion film. :)

But yeah, Runaways or Young Avengers would be a great direction for Phase 4. With the big name superheroes winding down after Avengers: Infinity War, I would definitely like to see Marvel take steps in expanding the MCU beyond the heavy hitters. Heck they can essentially introduce the very idea of Kang the Conqueror through Young Avengers, the possibilities are endless.

:thwak

Great minds think alike. Yeah, I always thought you should do Runaways/YA for Phase 4 and you can honestly adapt the very first 12 issues of Young Avengers into a film. It'd be brilliant. Billy, Teddy, and Eli are Avengers fanboys and start superheroing after the events of Disassembled. That's why I think you do Avengers Disassembled first before you do a YA/Runaways film. You can bring in Kang as the main baddie and literally just bring in Iron Lad that way. ;) We're gonna have the Daily Bugle, and Luke Cage/Jessica Jones in a relationship by then so you can have her being pregnant with Danielle. My god, just thinking about this got me excited for what to come with Phase 4. I also love how the first runs of Runaways and Young Avengers happen at the exact same time.

Vision flies without repulsors so why can't Ultron in the movie, their gonna explain it somehow.

Vision's flight comes from his density shifting ability, Ultron probably has another way of flying like that.

Vision's flight comes from his density shifting ability, Ultron probably has another way of flying like that.

I wouldn't agree with that, how can you control where you go if you make your self lighter? The wind will blow you away, and you have no method of propelling yourself forward you'll float at best.

I wouldn't agree with that, how can you control where you go if you make your self lighter? The wind will blow you away, and you have no method of propelling yourself forward you'll float at best.

one could argue that if you could change your density(and therefore weight) in realtime your muscles could push your body further, therefore increasing your strength against your own body and the physical space around you. So his flight ability could be derived from his strength like Superman(sorry)

one could argue that if you could change your density(and therefore weight) in realtime your muscles could push your body further, therefore increasing your strength against your own body and the physical space around you. So his flight ability could be derived from his strength like Superman(sorry)

Doesn't work with physics tho. Reduce your mass and you reduce the force you can exert on a object. Say the ground to push off

I'm just passing along how the comics explain Vision's flight.

Are you guys really going to start debating about comic book physics, really? :slap

Um its not real guys :lol How does the hulk make even an ounce of sense. His bones grow and shrink and he turns green :rotfl

Actually, Marvel has already distinguished the Chitauri from the Skrulls in their comics, so they can simply bring the Skrulls into the MCU unless Fox having the FF movie license is stopping them from doing so. That aside, I think they can effectively introduce the Skrulls through either Runaways or Young Avengers. Heck their foreshadowed presence through Xavin and Teddy could essentially build up to a potential Secret Invasion film. :)

There's an interview with Feige where he said that the MCU could use the Skrulls if they wanted to. They just couldn't use Super Skrull.

The movies try to use science to explain things more or less tho...

Nevermind, just the the Cosbaby Sentry figures by Hot Toys, so far 2 lines with Sentries in from HT, seems likely imo they'll make MMS versions too, especially as a quick LED change and they can sell a Prime controlled version (red) and the normal versions (blue).

If I have the money I'd get two blue and one red of those.

Now trying to cancel my prime order in hopeful anticipation for ultimate.
Think it's better to have THE version than a version in the collection.
Would love to have prime aswell as it does seem great and not to use the pun, but more primal and raw. Whereas the ultimate is the comic, perfect being look I have in mind when it comes to ultron. Who knows, maybe get prime down the line if I can.

Now the question is how far down the release window would we see ultimate? Last or possibly just behind a surprise claw or sercret character?
Just better be a ultimate release now as I am cancelling the cheapest price in the UK that's sold out for prime. Lol :'(

Sent from my phone so please excuse any errors.

Now trying to cancel my prime order in hopeful anticipation for ultimate.
Think it's better to have THE version than a version in the collection.
Would love to have prime aswell as it does seem great and not to use the pun, but more primal and raw. Whereas the ultimate is the comic, perfect being look I have in mind when it comes to ultron. Who knows, maybe get prime down the line if I can.

Now the question is how far down the release window would we see ultimate? Last or possibly just behind a surprise claw or sercret character?
Just better be a ultimate release now as I am cancelling the cheapest price in the UK that's sold out for prime. Lol :'(

Sent from my phone so please excuse any errors.

See I don't get this...there is no "Definative" versions. There's always a next version. And given that pretty much everything to this point is speculation who knows which is better/bad/best whatever. We always knew there was more then one version of ultron. So why commit to one of you had to have only one from the film, before it was released?

If you wanted it how does something that does not even exist yet change that?

It's also why sideshow and most places now require NRD...order on a whim, cancel on a whim.

Not trying to bust your wantons but really don't understand. Everytime someone defends the NRD ten people chime in with the "a lot can happen in X amount of time" like lossing a job, kids, blah blah...when nearly every time a figure is in fact canceled its this. And often not for a new product...but for the HOPE of a new product.

Back