1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultimate Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think his plan was pretty villainous. Let an alien army invade earth so he could enslave people?

So disagree on that, too. :dunno

It was a far superior plan, considering the real scheme was for Loki to lose to The Avengers, be captured and taken back to Asgard with the Tesseract, where he could deliver the Space Stone to Thanos and finally rule Asgard (in Odin's guise).

No no I see his point, he's a great character, but in Avengers his drive to do what he did wasn't that villainous. He was waaaaaaay better in Thor 1

Yea glad you agree with Loki, there is a difference in being a good villain and a character. When I watched confused Mathews review of Loki, he made some very good points. The things Loki done, he never even needed to be there especially getting captured. When releasing the Hulk,Tony found out has Tony said he will have found out every dirty secret agents have done, so Bruce was getting edgy and pissed with agents not Loki manipulating HULk, like scarlet had done

Ultron for me was a major threat and more effective, and Ultron was competent and you could buy him winning. Jarvis was the last line of defense, he saved everyone's ass. Without Jarvis, Ultron would got hold of the nuclear codes and he would have nuked earth, without the need to ripping a huge island to smash into the earth bed rock. So Ultron was the closest we have seen beating the hero's, and while his lifespan was short he did make a major impact, and in theory an effective plan. Ultron's plan not to beat the avengers individually, but destroying earth which would have beaten them all. Loki wanted to rule, which is a problem when he cannot pick off the team one by one.

Loki wanted to rule, which is a problem when he cannot pick off the team one by one.

He didn't want Midgard though. That was a ruse to get himself locked up in Asgard with the Tesseract nearby.

Asgard was always Loki's prize and Thanos knew that & it all worked out in the end.

It was a far superior plan, considering the real scheme was for Loki to lose to The Avengers, be captured and taken back to Asgard with the Tesseract, where he could deliver the Space Stone to Thanos and finally rule Asgard (in Odin's guise).

If Ultron transferred his essence into vision, he has possibly reached Thanos levels and do not think the avengers could stop him, a mix of Thanos and Ultron vision in his new body, how could anyone stop that combo. Remember vision one of the few that can pick up Mjölnir, so god knows what Ultron would have done if he became vision. Ultron knows he is flawed, his body cannot recover and he has to keep changing body's, vision is the perfect body Ultron saw to change earth for the better if he went through with his plan. Ultron vision alone would beat loki's entire army

Ultron vision, were would that rank has a villain? if that did happen

If Ultron transferred his essence into vision, he has possibly reached Thanos levels and do not think the avengers could stop him, a mix of Thanos and Ultron vision in his new body, how could anyone stop that combo. Remember vision one of the few that can pick up Mjölnir, so god knows what Ultron would have done if he became vision. Ultron knows he is flawed, his body cannot recover and he has to keep changing body's, vision is the perfect body Ultron saw to change earth for the better if he went through with his plan. Ultron vision alone would beat loki's entire army

Loki's army was a diversion. The real plan wasn't a victory over The Avengers but rather a loss to them. Most of the people who miss that about Loki's role in the film didn't watch Thor: The Dark World.

Loki's army was a diversion. The real plan wasn't a victory over The Avengers but rather a loss to them. Most of the people who miss that about Loki's role in the film didn't watch Thor: The Dark World.

Like the funny reminder Genral Zod points out to loki in the villain pub, if you were a good little boy growing up, you would have been given the throne in the first place, since thor does not want it

Is killing her the worst? or it makes the MCU unpredictable, that no hero is safe. The problem with the avengers and mostly the MCU they do not kill anyone off, that is the big problem with it and this hurts the villains, the villain never has its day. Its not killing hero's off for shock factor, its balancing out the stages and creating an edge that the villain is a threat. Has we get closer and closer to infinity wars, if we have way too many hero's alive, it becomes a cluster****.

Am I saying kill everyone off? no, what I am saying is, you cannot keep having these films if the villains says some stuff, and kills no one, hell loki kills one of the agents and he is brought back anyway. Its probably what made AOU a little bit different, they did kill a hero, so I will give them credit. But on some levels, a war machine, falcon, black widow, in the future vision should be taken out of the game. If throughout the MCU we get no hero deaths, its a big copout playing it safe to please everyone

Marvel has a paucity of great female characters as it is. Killing their best one would be a shortsighted move. Do you really want to take Scarlett Johansson out of your lineup? She's a great actress playing a great role.

I think killing Quicksilver and breaking up the team was probably shock factor enough for one movie, though I do get your point, and if it was up to me I would have killed off Hawkeye as well. The character is dead weight compared to the rest and it would have given Ultron that much more of a victory.

Marvel has a paucity of great female characters as it is. Killing their best one would be a shortsighted move. Do you really want to take Scarlett Johansson out of your lineup? She's a great actress playing a great role.

I think killing Quicksilver and breaking up the team was probably shock factor enough for one movie, though I do get your point, and if it was up to me I would have killed off Hawkeye as well. The character is dead weight compared to the rest and it would have given Ultron that much more of a victory.

When I brought up the idea to kill black widow off, it was because Ultron captured her, and he had no reason to keep her alive if he was hell bent on the avengers destruction. From his motive perspective, killing her you could say his symbolic trait, you took something of myn which was his new body, I will take something of yours, which is killing black widow just an eye for an eye. The problem with hawkeye they made it so clear he could die, it seemed obvious he was not going to be killed.

My real problem with AOU? is not who they killed, it is the final showdown and perhaps show Ultron cause more damage through his ability to mess with technology. It is a shame Iron Man and Ultron never had a one on one fight in the final battle, it seemed fitting Ultron and Iron man would have that one last fight, the creation against the creator. If I was to change anything from the film, it is doing more with Ultrons ability to leave earth on a standstill with technology, and perhaps ultron's final fight which he deserved a fight that was worthy of a villain like Ultron. We can always hope with the extended cut with AOU, the final showdown would be different but that is probably wishful thinking

Now that they made pretty much every character from the movie (besides Strucker, but I'll probably pass on it since they turned him into a *****) The U.U. rally musy begin... The hype is real (for me anyway)
078c3fdbaf29038818ed29dc7f866821.jpg

I really do hope we get Ultimate Ultron. The design has since grown on me after a few viewings of AOU, even if I still do prefer the Ultron Prime design. If HT doesn't announce this anytime soon, then I'm just hoping that they backtrack on it like they did for Whiplash Mark II.

I really do hope we get Ultimate Ultron. The design has since grown on me after a few viewings of AOU, even if I still do prefer the Ultron Prime design. If HT doesn't announce this anytime soon, then I'm just hoping that they backtrack on it like they did for Whiplash Mark II.
I was thinking they may save it until around the time the movie hits stores... but then again I can't remember a time HT has done that. The only HT figure from this movie I want more than ultron mk1 is ultimate ultron ...so the sooner the better for Ultimate.

I was thinking they may save it until around the time the movie hits stores... but then again I can't remember a time HT has done that. The only HT figure from this movie I want more than ultron mk1 is ultimate ultron ...so the sooner the better for Ultimate.

Dofp wolverine was first revealed on dvd box art

Care to elaborate? I'm not connecting the dots:lol Was Thanos supposed to come through the nyc portal?

Back