1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Oh ****, can't I technically just replace the arms on this figure to get the sleeved look?

You could but the under arm area would still be skin color making it look weird.

This photo seems to show that there is some kind of blue shirt/tank top/thing under the armor. Asgardian undershirt.

Great post. All the while I thought it was the tunic's armhole itself that was adjusted.

Glad I sold mine months ago. Is this going to have the same elbow bend problems as the other? Still debating whether or not to cancel my TDW armored Thor for this...

Hey fellow freaks, for those of u with figures that have exposed muscular rubber arms like LA Thor, Arnie and Stallone figs, have u had any problems with rubber deterioration?

I've never had such figure before, but am a little worried about the longevity of those rubber arms. Would appreciate your thoughts on this one.

Mine don't. Mine are in great shape. I have three light thor bodies, plus the actual light armor thor. Then a stallon body(Rambo) and Dutch. All are in great shape.

Mine don't. Mine are in great shape. I have three light thor bodies, plus the actual light armor thor. Then a stallon body(Rambo) and Dutch. All are in great shape.

Thanks, that's good to know :)

Hey fellow freaks, for those of u with figures that have exposed muscular rubber arms like LA Thor, Arnie and Stallone figs, have u had any problems with rubber deterioration?

I've never had such figure before, but am a little worried about the longevity of those rubber arms. Would appreciate your thoughts on this one.

I have not, but I keep Light Thor in the box. I have opened it a few times to check and once recently and there is nothing, I think that problem has to do with movement of the arms

I have not, but I keep Light Thor in the box. I have opened it a few times to check and once recently and there is nothing, I think that problem has to do with movement of the arms

yeah, i think if i i were to keep those arms in a regular arms-to-side statuesque pose, there shouldn't be any issues i hope :pray:, cos' i really want a sleeveless Thor in my collection

yeah, i think if i i were to keep those arms in a regular arms-to-side statuesque pose, there shouldn't be any issues i hope :pray:, cos' i really want a sleeveless Thor in my collection

Its a great figure.... but yeah you're kinda limited to a basic pose

Its a great figure.... but yeah you're kinda limited to a basic pose

yeap, won't be an issue for me, cos that's how all my figures are posed atm haha...
a little paranoid when it comes to these things, so whatever it takes to help them (hopefully) last longer :lol

I have the Chris redfield BSAA since day one and it's still in pristine condition.
My LA Thor is also in excellent condition.

I've not had any problems with my LA TDW Thor. No paint rubbing or anything. He is somewhat limited in pose ability though.

Okay, I'm comparing the new pics to my LA Thor. I think one of the major difference between light armor Thor and avengers 2 Thor is that AOU Thor is battle damaged version.
If you look at the metal parts around his chest, they're heavily weathered. Looks like they're scorched. I noticed his cape looks darker also, and you can see tears on them. Like it was slightly burnt.
My guess, there'll be a major explosion in the first battle with ultron with cap and Thor taking the brunt of it. Cap getting his shield broken, and Thor getting his costumed scorched.

So I think the main difference is:
AOU Thor: battle damaged version...LA Thor: clean version.

192d148c40f2151b905c0e67869f4383_zpse1a73a35.jpg

acf54b48a09d954460d4bfcdd6927b56_zps37fe71a3.jpg

da82da72395f48194bc56d9d4f615315_zps3eec8953.jpg

867a5e4845003d65f1b9f595926604e2_zpsd74e3d4d.jpg

c90ae9c99f4d135c9b5efdba79be91f0_zpscf4a8623.jpg

Just an inner vest (good idea by the way) and a little bit paint effects. That's all.

Visible neck joint. Visible arm joint. Automatic pass for me. My Avengers 2 collection will be missing Thor.

Just simply never put it on extreme position that will stretched rubber. Those rubber muscle already looking good on static position, just dont destroyed it play it too much

Back