1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

More than happy with my Light Armored Thor...one figure less I have to worry about.

a new Thor should use John Matrix's arms...reusing Dutch's arms are juat plain stingy...

I only have the original release from the first Thor movie, so this will be the upgrade I'm getting!

Can't wait

I only have the original release from the first Thor movie, so this will be the upgrade I'm getting!

Can't wait

I have that figure too, headsculpt is a little so-so but overall its pretty decent

I may be tempted to buy a sleeved version since I already have the LA Thor. I bet the sleeves and silver accents will look good

I have that figure too, headsculpt is a little so-so but overall its pretty decent

I'm def. keeping the first release! I have it displayed with the helmet. I think it still holds up well.

I think they will make a sleeve version.
View attachment 152964

I may be tempted to buy a sleeved version since I already have the LA Thor. I bet the sleeves and silver accents will look good

Ugh, they better! That's the only reason i'l buy a new Thor. But the discs are removable so I could always buy DW Thor and buy the discs from this figure and replace them. Does anyone know if the only gold parts on the Dark World Thor are the discs on his tunic?

Ugh, they better! That's the only reason i'l buy a new Thor. But the discs are removable so I could always buy DW Thor and buy the discs from this figure and replace them. Does anyone know if the only gold parts on the Dark World Thor are the discs on his tunic?

I believe only the two discs holding the cape on are removable. I think the rest are permanent parts of the outfit.

I believe only the two discs holding the cape on are removable. I think the rest are permanent parts of the outfit.

Aww man really? Damn. Can someone confirm this?

I wouldn't mind buying the AOU tunic but it'd be nice to spend less money. XD

Hopefully they make a sleeve version. I'm not a fan of the light armour look.

Me too. I feel like the sleeveless leans him out too much....doesn't look quite as bulky and imposing as he does with the chain mail. I know I've seen at least 1 scene in the trailer w/ the sleeves, so hopefully it'll happen:pray:

I have the armored Thor from TDW, this is one I will be skipping. But glad people who wanted the light armor version, now have that option.

Happy with the light armor I already have.

There's no way to confirm it till the final product. As it could be changed multiple times between now and release.

They have not even worked it out how they will attatch the cape yet. This cape looks sculpted. It's not fabric I don't think.

1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

To clarify, I was talking about The Dark World armored version. I have it, but it's boxed up and I can't check it out right now, but I'm pretty sure the two extra discs it came with are to fill the holes if you want to display it without the cape.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419013327.842271.jpg

Back