1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Just simply never put it on extreme position that will stretched rubber. Those rubber muscle already looking good on static position, just dont destroyed it play it too much

Yeah I guess this'll be somewhat like the mos supes figure, where extreme poses should only be done momentarily (for photoshoot purposes or what have you), but kept in a regular pose for the long-term. Otherwise there's risk of damaging the costume..

TDW Cancelled. Found out he's up for triple rewards now and I got him at double rewards, albeit + 20% off but I figure if he gets another 20% off w/ triple rewards, I could always reorder if the prototype photos of this don't look as good. Hopefully he'll still be available. Having options is always good.

Now all we need is the armored version of this! =)

I've always preferred the silver accents to gold.

LA Thor is awesome, that's all I need from Hot Toys.

that it is :duff..... I'm gonna keep LA Thor and sell my other 3 Thor's and then I can feel good about getting this too, depending on what changes are made etc

I'm guessing the AoU Thor will have a civilian shirt as an accessory & maybe a broken cap shield for Ex to entice collector from buying it.

Sadly I think I'd buy an armored version of this even tho I have the Light armor version already. Love the armor plates

They might just release a sleeveless one....... but I expect a suit up scene for Thor like in the first Avengers film.

They're very close to having the armor cover the entire chest. Just a little more and we could have swappable arms with plating.

Unless this Thor comes with an Infinity Gauntlet, there is no way I would buy it. Any cool accessories or exclusives otherwise I will get when parted out. Too happy with the version I already have.

Really hope they use new arms. The reused arms are lame. Has no texture and doesn't match the shape of the armored version... when you look at the armored vs sleeveless on TDW they're clearly different sculpts, which is silly.

Really hope they use new arms. The reused arms are lame. Has no texture and doesn't match the shape of the armored version... when you look at the armored vs sleeveless on TDW they're clearly different sculpts, which is silly.

Really, I must have a look

Yeah, it's because these arms are reused Dutch rubber arms from 2009.

Not even matching...
review_2thors_1.jpg

Last edited:

I may end up getting most of the main team from Age of Ultron except Thor and possibly Black Widow. Thor just doesn't seem different enough from The Dark World version I have. Black Widow's new costume is cool but I have The Winter Soldier version so not sure if I need another version.

I may end up getting most of the main team from Age of Ultron except Thor and possibly Black Widow. Thor just doesn't seem different enough from The Dark World version I have. Black Widow's new costume is cool but I have The Winter Soldier version so not sure if I need another version.

Sticking with my Widow from WS also, to much happening in the new suit. The red and blue is just distracting

Why are they so resistant to adding gold to her costume??

But no... we have to get these ugly red gauntlets and ugly blue stripes.

Why are they so resistant to adding gold to her costume??

But no... we have to get these ugly red gauntlets and ugly blue stripes.

Haha I know right? Im working in a project to just repaint the extra Widows Bite bracelets I have to either gold or silver to match the comic book look. :)

not yet :lecture

They might just release a sleeveless one....... but I expect a suit up scene for Thor like in the first Avengers film.

They will, it's his fighting mode. In the first Avengers film notice they didn't make a sleeveless one. Plus there's too many characters to make more than one version of a character.

Back