1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Mine will be in my hands tomorrow. I changed the shipping to just keep it at UPS and I'll pick it up on my way home from work. Gonna take a half day off tomorrow and grab it.

You take time off work for this??!!!

Kidding. Not really. In a way. But yes, really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine, much heavier than i expected but i am very impressed. It's my 1st IM that i do not feel like i might break. I'll get some pics up later.

You take time off work for this??!!!

Kidding. Not really. In a way. But yes, really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, no. It just works out that way. I selected to have it available to will call as it will arrive at UPS tomorrow and I won't be home for delivery. I've got a doctors apt. scheduled tomorrow afternoon and my physics lab afterwards, I'm taking the afternoon off work for that. Just gonna pick up the figure on my way out of work!

Got mine today and I like it very much. I am happy I preordered the IP and Mk 42 as well.

Need to recharge my camera so just a picture by S4 for now

12297140855_30c39a626f.jpg

My diecast War Machine was supposed to come in today, but instead Sideshow sent me The Crow... :mad:

Anyone ever have this happen? How are they with fixing their screw ups?

My diecast War Machine was supposed to come in today, but instead Sideshow sent me The Crow... :mad:

Anyone ever have this happen? How are they with fixing their screw ups?

Ouch! It happened with Yoda, people were getting the wrong figures, but at least in that case, they were getting figures worth twice as much as they ordered.

So I put myself on waitlist on Friday and it converted immediately. So if anyone else wants to get on it, get on! Oh it's for the ex btw

Got mine today but haven't opened him yet. I'm in the middle of adding to and redoing my displays so I don't have a good place to set him up right now. The unopened box should be my incentive to get everything ready as quickly as possible but with 2 more bestas and another detolf (plus lighting) to go I have a feeling I'm going to open it well before the rest of the shelves are up.

I said it earlier but it will take 6 at least 6 months for me to even begin to think about accepting it as a success but likely 18-24 months before it is truly proven. of course everyone is going to praise it the moment its pulled from the box but wear and tear will need to be tested. and this being matt black and silver does not even interest me in hearing the "its a success just accept it" argument, when the IP/mk42 red/white/blue/ and gold turn up then the test will start

And you speak of Diecast as though it's a new invention?

All I'll say is if you own the Tamashii Threepio you'll get what I'm saying about Diecast, that's all.

I hear what Mr Walker is saying, yes it's limited for flying poses, etc, but limited details compared with a plastic figure? Nup.

Back