1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatIsTooReal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Iron Man 3: War Machine - Mark II
by Hot Toys
Sideshow Exclusive Edition

Iron Man 3 War Machine Mark II
1/6th scale Limited Edition Collectible Figurine
Celebrating the launch of Marvel’s Iron Man 3 movie, Hot Toys is excited to present a new addition to the premium MMS Diecast Series – the 1/6th scale War Machine Mark II Limited Edition Collectible Figurine.

Leading the MMS Diecast Series is the iconic Iron Man 3 Series, in which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, specially designed to look more closely to the realistic Iron Man characters in the movie. The MMS Diecast Series will take fans to the next level of authenticity, focusing on the materials, fine details and engineering of the Iron Man collectible figures, while some of the parts can be shared between our MMS and Diorama Series for displaying together in 1/6th scale. More collectibles from Iron Man 3 will be joining the the MMS Diecast Series in the future!

The movie-accurate War Machine Mark II Collectible Figurine is crafted with amazing details. It features a metallic black, light grey and silver armor, light-up functions and rotatable machine gun.
Specifications
Product CodeMMS198D03
Product NameWar Machine Mark II
HeightApproximately 30 cm tall
Points of Articulations36
Special FeaturesThe movie-accurate War Machine Mark II Collectible Figurine is crafted with amazing details. It features a metallic black, light grey and silver armor, light-up functions and rotatable machine gun.
ArtistsHead Sculpted by Kojun
Head Painted by JC. Hong
Head Art Directed by Ray Ling & JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale War Machine Mark II Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness as War Machine Mark II in the movie Iron Man 3 painted in metallic black, light grey and sliver color scheme
- Helmeted head with light up function
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Metallic black, light grey and silver armor
- LED-lighted eyes and RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists

Weapon:
- One (1) rotatable machine gun at the back

Accessory:
- LED light-up figure stand with War Machine Mark II nameplate and movie logo (white light, battery operated)

420692_10151379711142344_1957715292_n.jpg

945191_10151379711217344_1814240135_n.jpg

946696_10151379711207344_1363381390_n.jpg

942007_10151379711247344_449655616_n.jpg

943142_10151379711282344_2146122463_n.jpg

315962_10151379711307344_2107898162_n.jpg

947324_10151379711457344_684347081_n.jpg

551428_10151379711137344_649134806_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 1/6 Scale Limited Edition Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - War Machine 2.0

Seems odd if its not Die cast.

making certain moulds twice?

I thought they were all 'limited edition'

This is the one I've been waiting to preorder. I've held off on the other IM3 stuff in anticipation of this.

Re: 1/6 Scale Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - War Machine 2.0

I think I prefer the design for the Iron Man 2 War Machine. It's weird if this isn't going to be metal since Iron Patriot is.

Definitely getting this version as well as the Iron Patriot :yess:

Enough with the freaking Iron Man threads!

tumblr_meetky13Dd1rzer80o1_400.gif

:lol I myself am waiting for them to reveal their Superman line.

Just wait for the hype of Iron Man 3 to end.

I find it odd that they're making this in plastic though. I'm guessing this will be $250 then. It won't come with much just like the Iron Patriot seeing as it's a repaint.

Seems odd if its not Die cast.

making certain moulds twice?

I thought they were all 'limited edition'

Not necessary... An example of the Hasbro/Takara dynamics of Transformers mid to late 2000s...... Hasbro sold complete plastic ones while Takara has the same models in die-cast formats, both versions essentially from the same factory.

Looks like it's not Diecast either and also says "Limited Edition" I wonder what they're planning. Can't imagine that it's good for us!

as i know, everything from hottoys was tagged as limited edition.

as i know, everything from hottoys was tagged as limited edition.

Most are and other aren't. Defeats the purpose of them naming it Limited Edition though :dunno

I find it odd that they're making this in plastic though. I'm guessing this will be $250 then. It won't come with much just like the Iron Patriot seeing as it's a repaint.

A full Rhodey HS would be a welcome accessory.... After all we already have three Helmeted Rhodey.

Why would you not expect this. An IM figure just sold out in 3 hours. It smart business to make as many as we'll buy. :dunno

Why would you not expect this. An IM figure just sold out in 3 hours. It smart business to make as many as we'll buy. :dunno

It's not this release I'm biyatchin' about, it's the number of 'anticipation' and 'discussion' threads dedicated to Iron Man. Used to be a 'pics and specs' thread was created when the pics and specs were announced and folks discussed the movies and suits therein. Now it's like a rush to start an official thread at the slightest sniff of a teaser pic, and, failing that, start a 'discussion' thread where peeps can talk about all the stuff they already talk about in the other threads.

You're all Iron Man sluts, the lotta yers.

Grumpy-old-man.jpg

It's not this release I'm biyatchin' about, it's the number of 'anticipation' and 'discussion' threads dedicated to Iron Man. Used to be a 'pics and specs' thread was created when the pics and specs were announced and folks discussed the movies and suits therein. Now it's like a rush to start an official thread at the slightest sniff of a teaser pic, and, failing that, start a 'discussion' thread where peeps can talk about all the stuff they already talk about in the other threads.

You're all Iron Man sluts, the lotta yers.

Grumpy-old-man.jpg
:lol

What difference does it make in the end though? When the official pictures come out, a thread will be made on it anyways. Besides, if it wasn't made as it's own, it would be discussed in another thread meant for another figure. I know what you mean though, I think every other topic in this section is an Iron Man thread. :cuckoo:

This doesn't look like a repaint of the original War Machine. It looks like the Mark II with some stuff tweaked.

Back