1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, it's excellent. One of HT's best, in the opinion of many Terminator fans. Maybe see if you can check one out at your LCS. Seeing it in person will get you off the fence, one way or another.

Ha! Enjoyed zooming in and out of the map of Ireland (haven't been, yet, but looks like a gorgeous place). If you can get the DX13 for $250.00 US, I'd go for it. Retail was ~$315.00. I'd be curious to know what you think, if you do end-up buying.

Just to keep this on topic, that WM MK II is really something. *coughs*

Ha! Enjoyed zooming in and out of the map of Ireland (haven't been, yet, but looks like a gorgeous place). If you can get the DX13 for $250.00 US, I'd go for it. Retail was ~$315.00. I'd be curious to know what you think, if you do end-up buying.

Just to keep this on topic, that WM MK II is really something. *coughs*

hah! Yes I like the new design for this guy especially the square arc reactor....... but I have not had the money spare to pick him up.....yet:lol

....and I'll let you know if I grab the DX13:wink1:

Does anyone know of a place to buy an extra back cannon set up for this guy? I searched eBay and the web but not findig a single thing.

Does anyone know of a place to buy an extra back cannon set up for this guy? I searched eBay and the web but not findig a single thing.

hmmmm you could try posting a WTB ad in the commerce section, and I would advise you to create a search alert on eBay so you dont miss one

does anyone know of a place to buy an extra back cannon set up for this guy? I searched ebay and the web but not findig a single thing.

double laser cannon warmachine
download (41).jpg

Hey guys

Looking to pick up a War Machine figure, and Im not sure whether to go for the Mark 1 or Mark 2.

I prefer the design for the Mark 1 and the fact its closer to the comic design... But its obviously the older version...

But I like the fact that the Mark 2 has the diecast, its newer etc... But I dislike the fact that it wasn't even in the film

For those that have (or have had) both, which do you think I should go for and why?

Thanks

Hey guys

Looking to pick up a War Machine figure, and Im not sure whether to go for the Mark 1 or Mark 2.

I prefer the design for the Mark 1 and the fact its closer to the comic design... But its obviously the older version...

But I like the fact that the Mark 2 has the diecast, its newer etc... But I dislike the fact that it wasn't even in the film

For those that have (or have had) both, which do you think I should go for and why?

Thanks

Mark 2, well worth the extra few $ imo

I mean the design was just updated to match Iron Patriot, so if you can suspend disbelief and assume its the same war machine from IM2
You would also have to find a WM V1.0 on the aftermarket.

WM 2.0 is still available on Sideshow :wink1:

Hey guys

Thanks

Mark 2, well worth the extra few $ imo

I mean the design was just updated to match Iron Patriot, so if you can suspend disbelief and assume its the same war machine from IM2
You would also have to find a WM V1.0 on the aftermarket.

WM 2.0 is still available on Sideshow :wink1:
Assuming you like both suits equally, I agree with Brainiac.
Grab the Diecast WM Mk 2 for retail now, while you can. You can hunt for a deal on the original after and take your time doing it after. :D

Back