1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need some extra money so I was going to try and list this on Ebay but for the life of me I just can't bring myself to sell this guy. I figured this would be the easiest to let go of since everyone says he was not in the movie but for some reason the coloring just really appeals to me more than the IP version. I am so weak.:slap

I got warmachine because I'm not a fan of the 'murica character or the paint job. haha. Just seems silly to me.
My only complaint with War machine is he is a little dull on the shelf. Maybe if you get Patriot you'll look at it more.

I need some extra money so I was going to try and list this on Ebay but for the life of me I just can't bring myself to sell this guy. I figured this would be the easiest to let go of since everyone says he was not in the movie but for some reason the coloring just really appeals to me more than the IP version. I am so weak.:slap

Why would you sell this figure just because its not in the movie? If you like it, keep it. That should be an easy decision. I personally love this figure and really don't care if it was seen or not. If it makes you feel better, it was joked by Joan Rivers that the war machine recieved a paint job, lol. Also I think there's some back story somewhere about why it was changed.

I got warmachine because I'm not a fan of the 'murica character or the paint job. haha. Just seems silly to me.
My only complaint with War machine is he is a little dull on the shelf. Maybe if you get Patriot you'll look at it more.

Yea I agree with that.. A Lil dull as a stand alone, he's posed next to my Mk vii until the 42 arrives

I have Mark 2 WM displayed with my regular War machine and they look real nice together. If I can ever afford the other 2 diecast figures I am sure they would look great displayed together but just don't have the funds for them right now - trying to scrape up funds to cover Thor and Cap over the nest month.:horror

Oh and I was not selling him because he did not appear in the movie - just thought it would make it easier to sell him. I was wrong. :dunno

I have Mark 2 WM displayed with my regular War machine and they look real nice together. If I can ever afford the other 2 diecast figures I am sure they would look great displayed together but just don't have the funds for them right now - trying to scrape up funds to cover Thor and Cap over the nest month.:horror

Oh and I was not selling him because he did not appear in the movie - just thought it would make it easier to sell him. I was wrong. :dunno

I feel you bro.. Wish I could afford all the diecast figures

Got WM and IP yesterday. Only opened WM so far. I don't think WM is dull at all. First of all what a cool experience opening this figure. Very surprised with the weight and quality of the whole thing. I don't normally care about packaging but this is a very cool box and presentation.

Back