1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally decided to pull the trigger on HT Mark2 War Machine today after seeing the "One Left!" notice on Toy HQ (who had by far the best retail price, that i could find anyway) Makes me feel better to have justification to my frivolous spending!

Question for anyone who might know; so I'm still trying to find an extra back canon for WM Mark II and there's one in eBay for 105 that's lights up...don't need that. But I see these 1/6 busts for like $45-$50 and I'm wondering if any of you fine folk might know if it's basically the same canon...to me it looks the same size(it's a 1/6 bust)and design, but is rather not be the Guinea pig if I don't have to. Any help would be much appreciated.

Question for anyone who might know; so I'm still trying to find an extra back canon for WM Mark II and there's one in eBay for 105 that's lights up...don't need that. But I see these 1/6 busts for like $45-$50 and I'm wondering if any of you fine folk might know if it's basically the same canon...to me it looks the same size(it's a 1/6 bust)and design, but is rather not be the Guinea pig if I don't have to. Any help would be much appreciated.

I don't own it, but from what I've seen, the canon from the bust has a different attachment to the back than the diecast figure.

Wow, surprised to hear WM MK II is going for $100 under retail. Maybe it was an impulse buy for a lot of people. Not sure, but it's one of my favourites. Really striking figure, in-hand.

Wow, surprised to hear WM MK II is going for $100 under retail. Maybe it was an impulse buy for a lot of people. Not sure, but it's one of my favourites. Really striking figure, in-hand.

guise, he meant a shoulder canon that lite up went for 105 dollars on ebay. not the fig itself :lecture

Back