1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assuming you like both suits equally, I agree with Brainiac.
Grab the Diecast WM Mk 2 for retail now, while you can. You can hunt for a deal on the original after and take your time doing it after. :D

Mark 2, well worth the extra few $ imo

I mean the design was just updated to match Iron Patriot, so if you can suspend disbelief and assume its the same war machine from IM2
You would also have to find a WM V1.0 on the aftermarket.

WM 2.0 is still available on Sideshow :wink1:

Cool, thanks for the advice guys, i am leaning towards the Mark 2 now anyway after watching a few reviews

Thought I'd give WM a quick repose this evening, sorry about the flash

_1060171_zps3801daae.jpg

Is the back cannon of war machine and iron patriot same for the diecast line? Same down to the color?

So happy we can pose his arms without fear of them breaking *cough* Mk 42. *cough*

Oh....hot toys...

I like Spiderman, I just dont raise his arms. No screen time hurt its appeal even if its a great figure. I like it but I don't think it's a must buy like IP if one is building a IM3 shelf.

Pull your salute over a bit. Tips of the fingers should be about the edge of the eye.

Thanks, it looks a lot better but I put him in a power pose, now I can't even get the salute hand close to his head. (Bear with me kids, I'm still new to collecting)

He is pretty darn cheap now...alot of them going for $100 less than retail....amazing...

War Machine Mark 2 is currently still available at retail, so there is price competition atm.. as soon as it sells out.....

Back