1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of interesting on sideshows website. The regular for war machine die cast is on waitlist, but the exclusive is now available again. It's not on their main pages, but if you search for it it's available right now.

Kind of interesting on sideshows website. The regular for war machine die cast is on waitlist, but the exclusive is now available again. It's not on their main pages, but if you search for it it's available right now.

Yeah its wierd, usually its the other way around

I've spent the last (nearly) 24 hours with a big grin on my face as thanks to Lee Ward at TheGoodTheBadandTheRobots I have won one of these in his Facebook raffle!

I've spent the last (nearly) 24 hours with a big grin on my face as thanks to Lee Ward at TheGoodTheBadandTheRobots I have won one of these in his Facebook raffle!

Congratulations.. Epic loot!

Surprised that these aren't sold out yet. Did SS just find extra stock or did they print a mint of them?

I absolutely love this figure, and the die cast line.. A little salty I didn't wait for the IP but the more I compare I think this one is better. The gray imo fits a military style that I like compared to the red white and blue. Even tony in the movie kinda joked about the color change. While its not in the movie, it's still heavily reference so I'm cool with that

I absolutely love this figure, and the die cast line.. A little salty I didn't wait for the IP but the more I compare I think this one is better. The gray imo fits a military style that I like compared to the red white and blue. Even tony in the movie kinda joked about the color change. While its not in the movie, it's still heavily reference so I'm cool with that

Yeah the IP is a little flashy but I like it over this one

You made the right call with WM, son. *salutes Chiefrocka*

Tripling the mounted firepower:
post-5392-1399941697.jpg

Back