1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd choice, but I guess a cool addition for diehard Iron Man fans who must have every and any armor HT can think of. I'd like to see what it looks like in normal lighting 1st. To me it's the Stealth MKVII all over again that wound up looking nothing like the promo photos suggested. Looked cool only under very specific lighting. A figure fought over, that now can't even sell at original retail prices.

Congrats to those Tron, uh, I mean Iron Man fans.... :wink1:

Odd choice, but I guess a cool addition for diehard Iron Man fans who must have every and any armor HT can think of. I'd like to see what it looks like in normal lighting 1st. To me it's the Stealth MKVII all over again that wound up looking nothing like the promo photos suggested. Looked cool only under very specific lighting. A figure fought over, that now can't even sell at original retail prices.

Congrats to those Tron, uh, I mean Iron Man fans.... :wink1:

Yes. Maybe that's what I'm thinking of. Not that exclusives are defective but that some were underwhelming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Endless decision loop....

Have every iron man armor ? Yes
Competist? Yes
Buy new armor? Yes
Return

:lol

Got a buddy in Shanghai ready to snatch me one once the details drop. Love Tron, love this. Bad ass.

Howard really got a hard on for that illuminating paint, lol

This thing sucks and will be expensive as ****, just hope this means mk 4 is releasing sooner than expected

Would like to see some pictures under normal lighting conditions. I've been buying most of the Iron Man releases, but not too interested in having to setup UV lighting specifically for this figure.

Wait hold up! The figure itself is a die-cast mark 4 right? It may be wishful thinking, but does this indicate the regular release of the 4 to be within this year, i.e. not be pushed till early next year?!??

36002904_10155576615837344_3182866277265833984_n.jpg

36042802_10155576616447344_6931276822818586624_o.jpg

These are the only pics showing normal lighting and only on the left half though.

It looks interesting.
But why not make the Iron Skull if they're going to make something up?
At least this existed in Marvel's Avengers Assemble:
Johann Schmidt (Earth-12041) Iron Skull.jpg

I own Hot Toy's Red Skull figure and many HT Iron Man figures, and I'd still buy that in a heart beat.

Last edited:
Gorgeous figure. Very tempted but I already have two non traditional IM figs and still no red/gold one!

Eh?

Seriously? Of all the figures they could have done? Jesus! I would have bit their hand off for a Tony Stark civilian outfit from Infinity War. Or a serverly battle damaged mk 50. Sigh.......

There's a 3rd party IW tracksuit in the works, Supermc toys

It looks interesting.
But why not make the Iron Skull if they're going to make something up?
At least this existed in Marvel's Avengers Assemble:

I own Hot Toy's Red Skull figure and many HT Iron Man figures, and I'd still buy that in a heart beat.

Would assume there's separate licensing they'd have to get for that.

Tron...cool...IM...cool... but i'll pass this one easily for the die cast MK4 with gantry, as this Neon Tech Iron Man is nothing screen accurate. Rather a nice custom/imaginary version.

Really is tempting to me for some reason. I wish we could see how it looks in hand. But probably it will sell out before that can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one is tempting, but it'll be unlit most of the time if I get it. So it'll basically look like a stealth armor with fluorescent tape :) Unless they make some of the parts semi-transparent, there's little variance in the overall look of this armor to make it all that unique. It may rely on its gimmick a bit too much to get the full effect.

Back